Covergirl Olay Tone Rehab 2in1 Foundation | SheSpeaks

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

Not very good coverage and wore off very quickly! Plus was slight greasy.

• tlarson By  tlarson
    05.07.15

This stuff makes my skin feel so soft! But it does make it look shiny by the end of the day. I do love the feel of it.

• lmann117 By  lmann117
    04.22.15

Love the coverage on this product! Flawless coverage and so easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    02.19.15

I love covergirl'is foundation. This is a great one. It's smooth and makes your complextion look great. The only thing I'd that it makes my face greasy and I don't like that.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

Good color but too thin and greasy for my complexion with lots of spots, scars.

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

Works like a CC cream should. Very smooth and provides good coverage. I was surprised for the price.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    09.18.13

The color is perfect, goes on smooth, and looks natural. Great coverage, and I would highly recommend.

• dashusic97 By  dashusic97
    04.29.13

Did not like the liquid foundation, it didn't lay on my skin and looked like a layer on my face. I did like the powder though, it was very bendable and light weight.

• A1nettie By  A1nettie
    04.25.13

This foundation has a very light clean floral scent. It states that one pump will cover your whole face. This is true. The perfect amount is dispensed thru the pump. It goes on very silky smooth. My skin felt so soft and hydrated after the application. I like to apply it using my fingers and use a large stippling brush after blending it all over to just smooth out and soften up the look. Adding the pressed powder after gives additional coverage and mattifies the look. I just loved the final look. I do have hyper-pigmentation and it does not cover it completely even with concealer, but I have yet to find any product that can do this for me. This has a med-full coverage. The pressed powder is wonderful too. I used a fluffy brush at first and I didn't notice much coming off onto my brush. Using the puff provides more coverage if that is what you desire and gave a touch more color. The lasting power is not all day and can tend to transfer if you touch your face frequently as I do. I did notice that it does not last for my entire busy day. After my long day at work I go to the gym. It doesn't stay thru my sweating and becomes a patchy look. I will definitely use this on the days I do not goto the gym, cause it is a perfect match to my skin and love how it makes me look and feel. The only thing that can make this better is to give it a stronger staying power. I love the texture and consistency of this foundation and of course can I say again the color match was perfect. The combination of the foundation and powder is a perfect pair and made it a picture perfect look. You will possibly need to touch up thru out the day if you tend to touch your face as I do. The one pump is great, the perfect amount and if you feel the need for a little more coverage you can add more foundation to needed areas. I give it 4 stars because of the lack of lasting power.

• AdraKP By  AdraKP
    04.13.13

I have dry and sensitive skin (shade 105 ivory). I like this foundation because it provides additional moisture and it has a slight creamy smell. My skin is so smooth after application. I love it! The only downside is that it does not cover all my imperfections (acne).