Coraline Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    09.05.15

The movie was good! I think that kids might enjoy it more then adults!

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

Very cute movie. I always thought it might be a tad morbid for children but my daughter who was 4 the first time she saw it absolutely loved it. No nightmares or fears or anything like I thought she may have. She still loves it at 7 years old. It is a bit creepy for those with children who are frightened easily!

• Momster1980 By  Momster1980
    12.24.14

If you love Tim Burton, you will not be disappointed. This movie is equally cute, fun, and creepy all rolled into one in true Burton style. I like the storyline of how a little girl finds the "perfect" mother in an alternate universe only to discover that things are not always as they seem. I give it a 3 star however because there are some parts that I did find a bit inappropriate for the younger audience. My crowd falls in the 0-6 year old range. And while they do like the movie, I feel that it is better suited for the closer to 9-10 year range.

• DocsLadee By  DocsLadee
    12.21.14

great movie - my younger granddaughter loves this move, the story line is great and there is just enough scary in this movie to make it fun!

• pandoraj By  pandoraj
    10.31.14

I absolutely love Tim Burton movies. His movies are like PG horror movies. My son has to watch this every night before bed.

• jrey27 By  jrey27
    08.13.14

Tim Burton is a genius!! This movie is weird, but I absolutely love it!! And clay-mation is one of the coolest things. If you like any of Tim Burton's movies, then watch this, because it was rad!

• brenaebryant By  brenaebryant
    02.12.14

my daughter amd I absolutely love coraline!!

• HollyPritchettxoxo By  HollyPritchettxoxo
    10.13.13

Cute and bizarre, I like the woman that dresses her dog as angels when they get old and ready to die.

• moniser By  moniser
    01.30.13

My 3 and 2 yr old loved this movie. It was cute for kids, and interesting enough for parents!

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

scared my daughter it was a bit creepy..liked the animations tho

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I didn't care for this movie. I thought it was creepy.

• begemot By  begemot
    05.15.12

Coraline is a great animation. One of the best that I have seen lately?The story is very interesting and the way in which it is visually presented is quite stunning! It is a play of creativity and imagination presenting a dark and strange parallel to our universe world where the main character is trapped, as usually, due to being too curious? Even the critics from rotten tomatoes gave it 90% which means a lot since they are quite stingy with the grades?

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

My daughter loved this movie. I thought it was a little on the dark side. Overall good movie.

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.12.11

I wasn't a fan of the movie.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    02.18.11

This movie was very creepy, but the entire family really enjoyed it! As you know most of Tim Burton's movies are a little weird, so be prepared! But the graphics and story line were really awesome!