ColourPop Super Shock Shadow | SheSpeaks

• makeup123 By  makeup123
    11.18.19

Good product

It's pigmented not cakey at all and it stays on my eyelids well it lasts for a good amount of time

• makeup123 By  makeup123
    11.18.19

Good product

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    09.12.19

love this eye shadow

Colour Pop eye shadows are super pigmented and have very little fall out when applying with a make up brush. The colors lasted for hours on my eye lids and that was without using any eye primer. I buy them straight from their website. Service is great and fast shipping.

• Slave2my7 By  Slave2my7
    06.14.19

Shocka

These are shockingly spectacular! So creamy and buttery. They don't crease. Last the day and look absolutely gorgeous!

• Angel_21_ By  Angel_21_
    05.22.19

LOVE IT

I love the color pay off when I use this product. It drys down and then stays in place really well.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    05.22.19

Wow

These are my favorite shadows for intense eye looks! They make your makeup pop. I love this brand

• toriwilson98 By  toriwilson98
    03.21.19

Pigmented and cheap!

These eyeshadows pack quite a pigment! I like using my finger to apply these shadows. You'll get more color out of it that way. These are way better then other high end eyeshadows and they are only $5!

• candle07 By  candle07
    01.16.19

I love colour pop! very affordable, and the colors are amazing.. such a wonderful variety! cant go wrong with an affordable, usable, adorable eyeshadow!

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.16.19

great product

i never use this before but i will love to test it out i have hear alot of good review about it

• mawra_hayyal By  mawra_hayyal
    01.06.19

Best when it comes to value for money. The shadows are extremely pigmented and the texture is just amazing! In fact they're creamier than some of the higher end brand eye-shadows.