ColourPop Super Shock Shadow Review | SheSpeaks

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    12.06.20

Meh

Highly pigmented, but the fallout wasn't worth it and the color didn't last long.

• AngelineMillanes By  AngelineMillanes
    12.05.20

beautifull

I got the shade Snapdragon. It is a beutiful teal color. Color wise it is actually a dupe for the teal shade in the Morphe X Jaclyn Hill pallete. It blends beautifully, it is vibrant, pigmented and just over all amazing and beautiful.

• MmeIszler By  MmeIszler
    11.27.20

Highly Pigmented

Colourpop is one of my favorite brands when it comes to eyeshadows. They truly have a great formula down and do not take any shortcuts. They continually provide highly pigmented colors that cease to impress.

• anarebca By  anarebca
    07.27.20

Super affordable and great pigmentation!! Comes in a variety of tones and can last you a really long time, you literally spend your money?s worth on these!

• makeup123 By  makeup123
    11.18.19

Good product

It's pigmented not cakey at all and it stays on my eyelids well it lasts for a good amount of time

• makeup123 By  makeup123
    11.18.19

Good product

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    09.12.19

love this eye shadow

Colour Pop eye shadows are super pigmented and have very little fall out when applying with a make up brush. The colors lasted for hours on my eye lids and that was without using any eye primer. I buy them straight from their website. Service is great and fast shipping.

• Slave2my7 By  Slave2my7
    06.14.19

Shocka

These are shockingly spectacular! So creamy and buttery. They don't crease. Last the day and look absolutely gorgeous!

• Angel_21_ By  Angel_21_
    05.22.19

LOVE IT

I love the color pay off when I use this product. It drys down and then stays in place really well.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    05.22.19

Wow

These are my favorite shadows for intense eye looks! They make your makeup pop. I love this brand

• toriwilson98 By  toriwilson98
    03.21.19

Pigmented and cheap!

These eyeshadows pack quite a pigment! I like using my finger to apply these shadows. You'll get more color out of it that way. These are way better then other high end eyeshadows and they are only $5!

• candle07 By  candle07
    01.16.19

I love colour pop! very affordable, and the colors are amazing.. such a wonderful variety! cant go wrong with an affordable, usable, adorable eyeshadow!

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.16.19

great product

i never use this before but i will love to test it out i have hear alot of good review about it

• mawra_hayyal By  mawra_hayyal
    01.06.19

Best when it comes to value for money. The shadows are extremely pigmented and the texture is just amazing! In fact they're creamier than some of the higher end brand eye-shadows.

• Shespeaksmari By  Shespeaksmari
    12.25.18

I adore

Love these. I first swatched these at Ulta and I was hooked. There is a few versions of super shock shadows. Matte, metallic, and ultra glitter. They are very bouncy to the touch, and once they set they dry in place. Not all of the shadows are pigmented, I would read the description of each and it says if it is sheer or not. They are so glittery and beautiful and add a pop of dimension. I have had bits of glitter get in my eye by the end of the day if I start messing with my eyes.