ColourPop Super Shock Shadow

ColourPop Super Shock Shadow

4.7
              Rated #14 in Makeup - Eyes
28 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Great Shadows Like many people, I was skeptical about the shadows, but with my purchase I saw how good they are. I now own 10 of them and they all work beautifully, they are pigmented, they don't have fallout, they go on very smooth and blend without effort; and yes, they do last me all day without fading, smudging or transferring, and they cost $5 USD! There is a reason I bought 10, I don't go through shadow that fast. I have 5 mattes, 4 satin and 1 ultra-glitter. The 5 mattes are Melrose (brown/red rust), I Spy (dusty peach), Head Rush (khaki olive), High Rise (deep olive) & Bill (dusty mauve). For the ultra-glitter is La La (soft copper). And the satins are Mooning (blackened plum with a violet sheen), By My Side (yellow peach with a pink duo chrome flip), Paradox (warm burgundy red) & Moonwalk (rusty orange with a yellow-green duo chrome flip). I love them all, the combo of Moonwalk on the lid and Paradox on the crease is gorgeous; I Spy all over the eye with By My Side on the lid for the pop, it is a soft, simple and feminine look. La La just all over and blended can be a beautiful day look. Moonwalk is also good with Head Rush on the crease. They do have a down side, that personally don't mind, is that they can't be depotted, but like I said I don't mind, I still love them.

Highly Pigmented Colourpop is one of my favorite brands when it comes to eyeshadows. They truly have a great formula down and do not take any shortcuts. They continually provide highly pigmented colors that cease to impress.

Super affordable and great pigmentation!! Comes in a variety of tones and can last you a really long time, you literally spend your money?s worth on these!

Good product It's pigmented not cakey at all and it stays on my eyelids well it lasts for a good amount of time

great product i never use this before but i will love to test it out i have hear alot of good review about it

I love colour pop! very affordable, and the colors are amazing.. such a wonderful variety! cant go wrong with an affordable, usable, adorable eyeshadow!

Pigmented and cheap! These eyeshadows pack quite a pigment! I like using my finger to apply these shadows. You'll get more color out of it that way. These are way better then other high end eyeshadows and they are only $5!

Wow These are my favorite shadows for intense eye looks! They make your makeup pop. I love this brand

LOVE IT I love the color pay off when I use this product. It drys down and then stays in place really well.

Beautiful Love love love! I got the shade Snapdragon. It is a beutiful teal color. Color wise it is actually a dupe for the teal shade in the Morphe X Jaclyn Hill pallete. It blends beautifully, it is vibrant, pigmented and just over all amazing and beautiful.

Satisfied customer Love love love Colourpop products! The colors are stunning and the pigmentation is great, for such an affordable price. The colors are all so vibrant and they never crease.

My new favorite makeup! I won a gift card for Colourpop makeup. I never heard of it before so I was excited to give it a try. I LOVE IT! It's my new favorite product. The prices are decent and the makeup is amazing! I love the eye shadow! You only need to use your finger for application and the colors are amazing! I highly recommend!

Color pop fan right here! I recently have tried colour pop and I'm blown away by the intensity for the price they are! The colors are awesome and I have created very cute looks! Love the colors and the formula.

Cruelty free and long lasting!! At $5 a pop and being a cruelty free product, this shadows definitely surpassed my expectations. The pigmentation is insane! and the formula itself feels very smooth and buttery. They?re also long lasting ? in fact, darker colors left a stain on the back of my hand when swatching. This product is one of the many that I sincerely adore.