Coca Cola Diet Coke | SheSpeaks

• vickie1962 vickie1962
    03.22.15

I really like drinking coke products. The diet coke doesn't leave a bad after taste like the others.

• I am not a huge fan of diet sodas! I do believe that they aren't very good for you and besides the difference in sugar levels, Diet Coke still has the acidity levels and carbonation as a regular Coke does - all of which are not good for you for a number of reasons and last but not least, the amount of sodium in Diet Coke is not preferable either in my opinion.

• vanel46 By  vanel46
    07.07.18

Refreshing

I love Diet coke it has a crisp refreshing flavor and don't taste an aftertaste.

• portillobe By  portillobe
    06.22.16

Only drink diet beverages. One of my favorites. Great taste, refreshing.

• CraftyMomma By  CraftyMomma
    02.22.16

Has an ok taste. Wish it didn't have that awful after taste.

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    02.22.16

Diet Coke is my soda of choice and I really enjoy the flavor. I have been drinking it for a few years new and also enjoy the Diet cherry coke as well.

• punkinpoo39 By  punkinpoo39
    11.23.15

I love soda and my favorite brand is coke. Diet coke has changed a little but I still love the taste.

• Jennah231 By  Jennah231
    08.09.15

Diet coke is my favorite beverage. I can not go a day without it! It is the only soda I drink.

• BonnieColleen By  BonnieColleen
    08.09.15

Diet Coke is delicious! I love that it's not too sweet, and calorie free.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

Diet coke is okay it tastes well with junk fast food! haha. I love diet pepsi the best. I love the cherry version!

• vickie1962 By  vickie1962