Coach Poppy | SheSpeaks

• Guccigurl By  Guccigurl
    01.10.18

FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF coach poppy with the best delightful smell in the world .I wear the fantastic smell everyday I feel like coache made this just for me I love it so much ❤ you can tell by the look of my bottle.#1fan

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Must have

Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

I started enjoying this perfume when my friend bought it. I have been addicted since.

• AngelsOpinion By  AngelsOpinion
    07.29.17

No -Poppy

I loved this when I stopped by the fragrance counter, but when it arrived at my door, the love evaporated. I don;t know if I may have gotten a "dupe" or a bad batch, but the fragrance just did not smell the same to my nose. More telling is that the scent dissipated after about 2 hours. I'm not sure what went wring, but I don't think I'll re-purchase unless I'm standing in the store.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Wonderful.

I own Poppy Citrine. It is light and refreshing. A wonderful Summer Fragrance. Just delightful.

• Mantha96 By  Mantha96
    09.25.16

Amazing!!!

This perfume is amazing! I get it every year for my birthday. It has a very sweet, yet bold, and sexy smell. I started wearing it when I was 14 and I would get complimented by everyone! Older women would even compliment me and ask what perfume it was. I definitely recommend this perfume, I love it!

• ChelseaBrown By  ChelseaBrown
    07.17.16

Love this scent

Love this perfume. It has a really pretty clean and floral scent. Its my go-to scent! Worth the money!

• shebelieves By  shebelieves
    04.21.16

I was cleaning for a lady that had this on her counter & I had to try it! Needless to say I spray it every chance I get :)

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.06.16

This perfume is fruitywith a floral scent This perfume is incredibly long lasting I get compliments Every time I wear it

• dreadaplaya By  dreadaplaya
    03.24.16

I have been using this perfume for the past two years now, and hands down my absolute favorite perfume I will ever wear! I do not like overbearing perfumes that the scent is so strong that its all you can smell throughout your day. This perfume offers long lasting wear with hints of floral and fresh scents. I am 19 years old and wanted something that people would notice. Every time I wear this perfume I get compliments. Defiantly recommend!