Coach Poppy | SheSpeaks

• Teralynn7383 By  Teralynn7383
    09.04.18

Smells so good!

I love this Fragrance!!! Its the perfect balance, its not too strong or overwhelming. Definitely more on the floral side but smells so good! One of my favorite Coach Fragrances!

• Guccigurl By  Guccigurl
    01.10.18

FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF coach poppy with the best delightful smell in the world .I wear the fantastic smell everyday I feel like coache made this just for me I love it so much ❤ you can tell by the look of my bottle.#1fan

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Must have

Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

I started enjoying this perfume when my friend bought it. I have been addicted since.

• AngelsOpinion By  AngelsOpinion
    07.29.17

No -Poppy

I loved this when I stopped by the fragrance counter, but when it arrived at my door, the love evaporated. I don;t know if I may have gotten a "dupe" or a bad batch, but the fragrance just did not smell the same to my nose. More telling is that the scent dissipated after about 2 hours. I'm not sure what went wring, but I don't think I'll re-purchase unless I'm standing in the store.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Wonderful.

I own Poppy Citrine. It is light and refreshing. A wonderful Summer Fragrance. Just delightful.

• Mantha96 By  Mantha96
    09.25.16

Amazing!!!

This perfume is amazing! I get it every year for my birthday. It has a very sweet, yet bold, and sexy smell. I started wearing it when I was 14 and I would get complimented by everyone! Older women would even compliment me and ask what perfume it was. I definitely recommend this perfume, I love it!

• ChelseaBrown By  ChelseaBrown
    07.17.16

Love this scent

Love this perfume. It has a really pretty clean and floral scent. Its my go-to scent! Worth the money!

• shebelieves By  shebelieves
    04.21.16

I was cleaning for a lady that had this on her counter & I had to try it! Needless to say I spray it every chance I get :)

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.06.16

This perfume is fruitywith a floral scent This perfume is incredibly long lasting I get compliments Every time I wear it