CoTZ Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40 Broad Spectrum UVA UVB | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    02.19.16

I?ve received a packet of samples from Ulta and between them was a few the CoTZ sunscreens (Sensitive, Natural Skin & Flawless Complexion). I?ve trying the Titanium Dioxide sunscreens, and they are great but they give me a white cast, that no matter how much you rub it won?t go away. What I liked about this product was that it did not leave my skin feeling greasy, or shiny, and no funky smell, also it works perfectly, and it did protect my skin from the harsh tropical Central American sun. But that is where it ends. The tint of this product for me, it did look a bit off, maybe someone with medium skin, it might work. Maybe the ?lighter skin tone? works better. But also this product only gives you 1.5oz for 20usd! For daily use, that is super expensive, and not worth it. For that I can get a Korean BB or CC cream with the same SPF and more matching to my skin, and maybe even for less money.