Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

4.8
              Rated #2 in Cleaning Supplies
931 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Best out of many! I have tried many different disinfectant wipes in the middle of this pandemic and always come back to the clorox brand. This wipes wipe away messes and stains so easily and have a much fresher longer lasting smell compared to its competitors. I will continue to use this to sanitize all my house hold surfaces, door handles, light switches, etc.

Very good, picks up all the mess and leaves a great fresh smell

Good Who doesn't like these? Perfect for the quick wipe down for door knobs and light switches.

A Must for a Truly Clean Kitchen I love these! They are my go-to for making sure my countertops are always clean and sanitary. They do a great job of helping me to make sure my kitchen is tip top at all times. I love the light lemon scent as well. All in all, these make me feel secure that my home is healthy.

Love Clorox products! Clorox products are one of my favorite brands. You always know your counters etc are clean when using this product. Trusted brand for many years.

The BEST around... My absolute favorite cleaning product. The ease of use is uncanny. My favorite use is cleaning the stove top right after cleaning, so easy! Another plus is there is no dirty rag to wash after use. Can't forget tat you can use on every surface and kills those nasty germ/viruses.

Cleans well They work great on just about anything. Makes clean up fast and easy.

I Recommend This I love this product! It's killing the germs. I feel safe using this brand for many years. I highly recommend it!

Easy to use any and everywhere... These have been my go to during the pandemic. I use them everyday, and everywhere. My only complaint would be that they seemed to dull the look of the brass doorknobs in the house...I guess you have to pick your battles, though...contaminants or dull doorknobs...I'll take the dull doorknobs, please.

Cleans nicely, leaving a very clean smell in the air.

Quick and Easy Disinfectant Wipes! They clean well, smell nice, and don't leave a filmy residue. It checks all the boxes!

A necessity We keep these on the counters and it just makes it that much easier to stay on top of the counter tops to make sure they're clean.

Gotta love these wipes! For a while, they were a commodity during the pandemic. So I'm just super happy to see them back on the shelves without people going crazy over them!

The best disinfecting wipes Clorox disinfectant wipes have come in handy. I have always loved using this product before the pandemic. O don't find it to be very strong the smell. Often times, there are products that the scent is too strong and can cause allergy reactions. I have allergies so this hasn't affected me.

Yes Please!! I absolutely LOVE Clorox disinfecting wipes!! I use them all over my house including my door knobs, light switches, and my car. These are my go to!!