Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    03.27.21

Old Standby

These are great for everyday use and the brand is so trustworthy. Always have them on hand in our home.

• linda6467 By  linda6467
    03.24.21

THESE CLEANING WIPES ARE GREAT!

I'VE USED THESE WIPES AND THEY ARE GREAT! THEY SMELL GOOD, TOO! I USE THEM IN THE BATHROOM AND IN THE CAR.

• adeina88 By  adeina88

Perfect for disinfecting

I love Clorox wipes, I use them daily to clean off packages, countertops, stovetop, and everything in the bathroom.

• nola807 By  nola807

Awesome Product

Love these wipes They are so handy and are a life saver when I am in a pinch

• Reneetvedt4 By  Reneetvedt4
    03.17.21

These are the only cleaning wipes that I use. They do a great job and the smell is not too overpowering. The container keeps them moist and can easily be stored under your sink or next to your toilet. I will never buy another brand ever again.

• Usersue By  Usersue
    03.11.21

Clorox wipe

It cleans up well without leaving a residue. Cannister keeps all sheets amply moist

• DsOpinion By  DsOpinion
    02.26.21

Convenient, small package, works well, smells GREAT!

• AZPeaches By  AZPeaches
    02.14.21

A household staple that gets the job done. Clorox is my favorite brand for wipes.

• rblack09 By  rblack09
    02.14.21

Clorex does it all

Best thing around. I use them all over the house. Makes cleaning easy.

• LisaMarie1 By  LisaMarie1
    02.10.21

Clean and fresh

Smell clean and fresh! I am able to wipe down desk, laptop, and copier to rid of germs and viruses.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.09.21

Great for your whole house

We are using these daily right now to clean the whole house and I'm comfortable knowing that the house is able to be disinfected. They are affordable and super easy to use.

• lovenlife By  lovenlife
    02.02.21

What a Super Star Product Esp. During The PANDEMIC

This product is a best friend, it is portable and dependable. I used this from everything from doorknobs to toilet seats in my home. You could not go wrong with Clorex that kills 99.9% of germs and viruses. A best friend to all!

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    02.01.21

Clorox is great

This is an easy review because Clorox wipes are fantastic! You can't go wrong. The wipes are easily stored in a container. They are great for clean up and come in some nice scents.

• janiejanie123 By  janiejanie123
    01.31.21

Could not imagine surviving COVID-19 without Clorox Wipes. I use them in my bathrooms, kitchen, and keep a supply in my car to disinfect all areas. I trust all Clorox products.

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

Depend on these daily!

I trust and depend on these daily for keeping germs away from myself and those that I love. We carry these in our vehicles and use them after grocery shopping, pumping gas, and various other things. I trust the Clorox brand. Thank you.