Clorox Disinfecting Wipes | SheSpeaks

• amandanicole0309 amandanicole0309
    10.07.17

this product is so helpful and cleans really well!

• rileypark rileypark
    07.18.12

These are good for occasional use, but they contain so many harmful chemicals. I prefer to use safer, more natural products.

• Sydeli By  Sydeli
    05.24.18

Use them daily to clean everything!! they hold up well and really clean my kitchen counters.

• bedilion81 By  bedilion81
    05.02.18

This is a great disinfecting product. Very easy to use for a busy, active but messy lifestyle. It's in and compact and easy to use container.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    05.02.18

The best cleaning wipes out there

I have these everywhere. There's some on my desk at work. A container in my car. One on the kitchen counter. This stuff works for everything. It cleans up your kids messes, your messes, your diseased cough...whatever life throws at you, on you or around you, Clorox is going to clean it up for you!

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    01.10.18

great all purpose cleaning wipes

These wipes are a must for disinfecting work spaces in my house. They clean up like a charm. The lemon scent is nice too. I buy these all the time to use on my computer desk as well as my kids. They are nice for quick clean ups in the kitchen too.

• Tuffenuf By  Tuffenuf
    01.10.18

Pull, tear off, wipe and toss.

This is a very wonderful and handy item to have in your house. It is great because if you don't have the time to pull all the cleaning supplies out and spend time with the water, the rags, the bucket, and wringing out the rags, you just simply pull, tear off, wipe, and toss. It's also alot safer if you have babies or toddlers there is no risk of them drinking any cleaners. It cleans, sanitize, and freshens your home. I highly recommend this product to the person on the go.

• Guccigurl By  Guccigurl

#1 BRAND you can trust

My family rely on Clorox disinfectant wipes, its the product in the world for killing cold and flu Viruses',killing bacteria super fast, and sanitizing. AND I LOVE that it's "bleachfree".

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    12.02.17

The only reason I don't give it 5 is for the price there should be more of the wonderful cloths that kill those nasty germs. This even works well on grease!

• ddragonffly By  ddragonffly
    10.11.17

Clorox disinfecting wipes

This product is really good. I like to use it to clean surfaces not only in the kitchen but also bathroom. I wish each bottle had more wipes. I like to buy the big bottle with 78 wipes. They come in different scent and even though is from clorox, they don't smell like chlorine.

• Rnraray123 By  Rnraray123
    10.09.17

Stable santizer

Clorox wipes are a staple in my house. From cleaning the kitchen counter tops to the bathroom handles, I feel like this product helps stop the spread of germs in my house.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    10.09.17

Perfect for cleaning

I recently discovered Clorox wipes in a textured version and absolutely love them! They make wiping down countertops a breeze and smell really nice.