Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Doesn't cause breakouts

Doesn't make me break out and leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    07.09.16

Great Product

I am a huge fan of the Clinique line although its a little pricey but still affordable compared to other high end brands. This works great , I got this as a free sample bag from them after a qualifying purchase amount. Let me tell you about my skin concerns I am oily/combination skin along with acne prone. This moisturizer although not for my skin type worked wonders for me after cleansing and toning my face its lightweight, lightly scented and fades into your skin beautifully great under makeup perfect alone either way this works great

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    07.07.16

love

I absolutely love this lotion, its great for your face and hands. Makes your skin feel so silky smooth. Great for sensitive skin.

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.06.16

Clinique Moisturizer - I LOVE IT !!!!!

I have used this Clinique Moisturizer for over half of my adult life - it moisturizes my skin with out making my face feel oily. It is a light formula, smells great, and doesn't make me break out. I really love it, because I have sensitive skin it is so refreshing to find a moisturizer that I don't have a reaction to!

• Tiffiny333 By  Tiffiny333
    07.06.16

I Love Clinque Face lotion! It works wonders on My face!

• Tiffiny333 By  Tiffiny333
    07.06.16

I Love Clinque Face lotion! It works wonders on My face!

• kellyglam14 By  kellyglam14
    04.09.15

I've be using this lotion for a few weeks now and overall I like it. However, there are a few cons. My skin reacts differently to moisturizer in the winter vs. summer. This Clinique moisturizer really hydrated my skin during the cold months. Now that it's get warmer, my face gets oiler in the summer months. I think this moisturizer will be too heavy for summer. Going to try the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and see if it will work.

• MNJEWEL By  MNJEWEL
    07.25.14

I purchased this for my daughter and she said it is amazing!

• ROCKSTAR8929 By  ROCKSTAR8929
    07.23.14

Always use Clinique face lotion. I have combonation skin and it's the only lotion that does not break my face out. It works wonders in the summer for my peeling face after too much sun.

• bella685 By  bella685
    07.21.14

I love the spot treatment, I had really bad acne marks befor I used it and now you can't even see them.