Clean Clear Night Relaxing All in One Cleansing Wipes | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    08.01.18

Completely Clean

I love Clean & Clear Cleansing Wipes! They remove makeup easily and quickly! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness! You can find them at Target and Walmart!

• lcarr0369 By  lcarr0369
    04.04.18

Not a fan

I'm not usually one with sensitive skin or eyes but these things made my face freak out and stung my eyes!

• Nounou By  Nounou
    12.17.17

good

they burn around eyes and I have to wipe many times to fully remove the make

• Malia024 By  Malia024
    10.12.17

Ouch

It still woelse. The main problem with this product is it stings!!!!

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    10.03.17

Work, but STING

They work. But I have to almost scrub with these wipes in order to get everything off. And even if I don't scrub around my eyes to remove my eye makeup, I have to wipe them way to many times for me to be happy with. These wipes say relaxing, but they cause a small amount of burning around my eyes, where my skin is the most sensitive, but also on my neck. Definitely won't be buying these again, especially now that I know what a shady, terrible company Johnson & Johnson is, too.