Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System | SheSpeaks

• Shop28 Shop28
    04.21.12

After suffering from mild adult acne for several months, I was at a loss. I had visited the dermatologist and was give several products to help with the acne. After weeks of trying the products and still suffering acne, I resorted to the Clarsonic Mia. While I still have acouple breakouts, I can say that regular use of this device has made my skin clearer and smoother. I have very sensitive skin, and using the brushhead for deep pore cleaning has not caused any irritation. I recommend this product to anyone, and if cost is an issue I would recommend the smaller "Mia" version.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

This Works!

This works really well and superior to any of the knock offs on the market. But it should given the price tag for one of these bad boys. This truly gets every stitch of makeup off.

• cualquiera By  cualquiera
    09.28.16

Lo recomiendo.

Este producto es de una exelente calidad. Cuando lo usamos este produce una limpieza profunda en el rostro, estimulando las células y eliminando todas las impurezas dejadas ya sea por el maquillaje o por el sudor del diario. Es buenísimo. Lo recomiendo

• miasims2016 By  miasims2016
    07.14.16

Best thing I never knew I had

I received this as a gift some years ago and I did not use it at first because I thought it would make my acne worse. I have had moderate acne all my life. From preteen to my adult years (I am 24). When I had no other options I decided to give it a try and it changed my life. My acne started to go away and my scars soon diminished. I love it. It can be drying if used every day but I use it maybe twice a week and its amazing. Its easy to clean out and replace the head and it stays charged for a week or two depending on how much it is used.

• Christina26 By  Christina26
    06.23.16

Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System

I would recommend this product to truly clean & exfoliate the skin.It cleans better than a washcloth or fingertips and leaves your skin feeling incrediably soft.

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

So easy to use but I find the timer to be a little short so I do 2 rounds.

• gaarabucket By  gaarabucket
    12.28.15

It's an expensive product but the Mia works excellently. It has changeable brush heads so my mother, sister, and I used to share the one handle. It keeps your skin nice and shinning! I also love the timer because otherwise I do like a 30 second wash, even though I know it's probably not going to do much. Definitely worth the price, I enjoy it. That being said I am not entirely sure how some of the cheaper brands work, they may be as nice, however I have the Mia and would never switch.

• Sseul701 By  Sseul701
    07.01.15

I've been using Mia2 since last Nov. It is simple, convenient, and quick with two speed options. Honestly, the "universal" speed with a regular brush is little irritant for me. So, I purchased a clarisonic luxe brush which is really soft even I use the "universal" speed. I didn't see the dramatic difference yet but I feel more cleaner than without this.

• Alexandra_Aranas By  Alexandra_Aranas
    07.01.15

Highly recommend this! They have many different heads that do different things! You can use any type of face wash with it but it for sure gets your face clean an refreshed looking

• emzytran By  emzytran
    06.15.15

I bought this last month and I already see a dramatic change in my skin. I use it twice a week roughly in the shower and I even got it in my favorite color! (lavender!) My skin always feels so nice and clean and it doesn't feel too harsh on my face, which is good, because I normally have very sensitive skin.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.15.15

This is my favorite skin care product I own. When I don't use it I feel like my pores are out of control, and wrinkles start developing everywhere. It works, and it's worth every penny.