Cheetos Simply Cheetos Puffs White Cheddar Review | SheSpeaks

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.07.20

Good Cheesy Snack

Good and natural product. My whole family loves them but my kids demolish them in an instant. A little on the pricey side but definitely a good buy. Cheesy flavor but not like the regular Cheetos. If you are looking for something delicious and tasty for a snack; looking for something that is free of all the extra stuff in your snacks then this is the one for you. I almost ate the whole bag today!

• Sa60237 By  Sa60237
    03.14.20

These are incredible. We cant get enough of them. We usually end up going through the bag in one sitting, They are so good its hard to put them down. We love all things Cheetos but these are by far best tasting Cheetos that we have ever tried!

• jesshenges By  jesshenges
    02.04.20

Simply Cheetos

This snack is a family favorite in our house! My husband, kids and I all enjoy these. Great flavor!

• Coffeelady By  Coffeelady
    06.19.19

Delicious GF Treat

These cheetos are super delicious and Gluten free! It is sometimes difficult to check both of those boxes.

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

Best tasting Cheetos! I love the flavor of the white cheddar and the crunch of the Cheetos. It's a winning combination!

• kyrstens By  kyrstens
    01.09.18

crunchy deliciousness

these have a nice crunch and very tasty. i love white cheddar and these do not disappoint. it?s hard to put the bag down.

• michelemj By  michelemj
    10.19.17

Love all natural, yummy snacks!

These are so good! I eat too many at once! 😋

• Gina679 By  Gina679
    09.21.17

Great New Snack Food

These are incredible. We usually go through the bag in one sitting. They are hard to find in stores because they are out of stock. When we are able to find them it is a real treat. They are gluten free & contain natural flavors.