Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance

4.6
              Rated #18 in Fragrance
17 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Thus far, my favorite Chanel perfume. It is my classic go to and can be worn day and night. It is lighter and more fresh than the classic Chanel no. 5 and tends to keep its scent the entire day through. Every time I wear it, I get compliments.

It would be a dream come true to be able to try this perfume.

I love the fragrance of this perfume. It leaves you smelling fresh. I get good compliments when wearing this perfume.

I don't like it! I LOVE IT! This perfume fits perfect with my skin! It smells amazing! Its my special occasion perfume!

My absolute favorite scent. I have bought and re bought for over 10 years.

Great smell. I'd recommend for a light perfurme. A staple for every woman

Chanel is every girls' dreams! The smell lasts at least 3 days on my clothes. Smells light and romantic, doesn't give me a headache.

Easy, light and ideal for young girls. It isn't overwhelming, which also makes it ideal for long hours of work!

This is one of my favorite scents, it is light and feminine. I enjoy the compliments from others and the way I feel when I wear it .

i use to adore this scent now i find it a bit powdery

I'm in love with this! Everytime I wear a little of it I get so many compliments! It has a fresh, womany, clean scent that men adore! Its is a bit pricy, but it lasts awhile because its such a strong scent. The money is well worth it (:

i love Chanel Perfume Its pricey but you get what you pay for. I always get compliments when I wear this scent.

Love this! Wear it all the time!

Chanel Chance EAU FRAICHE is the perfect fragrance for Spring/Summer. Floral and light, I receive many compliments and inquiries as to what is the name of the fragrance I am wearing. Absolutely love it!

Smells great!