Cerra Hand Body Lotion Grounded Fragrance | SheSpeaks

• njf288 njf288
    12.22.11

I liked the smell and the feel of the lotion . They really made my hands feel nice and soft being that I have very dry skin it was nice to not have something greasy on them and it seemed to blend in the skin quickly.

• ashikaseverin By  ashikaseverin     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.05.13

Everything in this kit has an odd scent that I'm not very fond of. That aside, the lotion is fairly moisturizing but full of synthetic ingredients. I don't buy products with fragrance so this is not a product that I could use. Disappointed that a concept product of this nature would scrimp on the quality of the ingredients. Replace the fragrance with essential oils and I may give it another shot.

• njf288 By  njf288     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.22.11

• mprather By  mprather     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.10.11

Love the smell.... It was great for the hands (did not leave me looking for a more moisturizing lotion).

• madiemom15 By  madiemom15     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.07.11

I loved the smell and the feel but the moisture did not last long enough

• coldpond By  coldpond     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.11

I am not a big lotion person, but this one was nice. Not sticky or oily. A very pleasant smell.

• countrytomboy By  countrytomboy     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.11

I found it very distressing that a company with such an earthy, grounded image would make a lotion with a cloying fragrance derived from synthetic ingredients. Synthetic fragrances are connected to asthma and allergies and they cause me migraines, so this lotion was useless to me and the inclusion of synthetic fragrance made me not take Cerra's mission or image as seriously.

• fammeade4 By  fammeade4     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.02.11

Absolutely love the smell of the lotion, although it was used up in just a couple of days. However, I am likely to purchase in the future.

• justdawnmarie By  justdawnmarie     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.17.11

I liked the scent but there was no moisturizing properties

• hgronski By  hgronski     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.16.11

I love the scent of this lotion, it doesn't smell for that long, but the smell makes you feel like taking a deep breath & relaxing.

• CHELESA By  CHELESA     SheSpeaks Tester