Cats Pride Scoopable Cat Litter | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is my favorite brand of cat litter when I need something cheap and scoopable, but it doesn't keep the poo from smelling up your house. If your cat doesn't have super-smelly bowel movements or you have an outdoor litterbox, this stuff works great, but if your cat has a sensitive digestive system, I recommend going for a heavier odor controller.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

My cats don't avoid the box with this. Odor control is good.

• txmyers By  txmyers
    09.16.17

Absolutely the worst litter I've ever tried. I'm sweeping the floor around 2 litter boxes shared by 3 cats twice a day and it's continually covered by litter. The same boxes have been used with other litters and they didn't dig so hard they coated the floor around them.

• Brenda25md By  Brenda25md
    07.11.16

Ok

It's ok. Good for the price. But it's Better to just spend a few more bucks if you have it.

• Anjela By  Anjela
    07.09.16

Cheap cat litter!You get what you pay for.Does cover any odors at all.Save your money and go for Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I like the quantity for the price but it does not hide smells. I would like to try the cedar litter but that seems so messy but smells really good. For this cat litter, it's a mess and does not cover smell. A person would really need to stay on top of this cat litter and change it constantly.

• Kristi79 By  Kristi79
    09.21.15

The litter is so dusty it made my cat sneeze and cough. It does nothing for the smell and it's hard to scrape off the litter box. There has to be another cheap litter out there if your in a pinch.

• mmrodriquez07 By  mmrodriquez07
    06.18.14

So I did try the Cats Pride scoopable litter when I was running out of my usual brand and the store didn't have my usual stocked. I have to say as a multi-cat house, this is not the brand. It was ok for my first two using the restroom but when a few of my others tried stepping in, it was already a no go. I was having to check my litter boxes every 2 hours to make sure my babies had enough clean litter that wasn't stuck to the bottom of my litter boxes for them to do their business. The cleaning was horrible!!!! It soaked the urine and dried it solid to the bottom of one of my litter boxes. Once I got home I had such a hard time scrapping it off that I just threw that litter box away and bought a new one. Defiantly not for a multi-Cat family!

• KBC111669 By  KBC111669
    05.19.14

A good cheap litter. We have one cat who doesn't even use the litter box much, but this did not control odor well.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• cholcomb4 By  cholcomb4
    03.22.13

Not the best litter. If Tidy cat or Fresh step isn't in your budget this is ok, but it doesn't compare to more expensive brands. It doesn't help with odors very well at all.