Cascade Platinum | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    11.20.13

These Cascade dishwasher pacs a are the best. It cleans very good. No grimes or grease on anything. I love it. Every time my dishes comes out cleans.

• BeHeard By  BeHeard
    04.09.19

Still dirty

I have a 2 year old Miele dishwasher. I?ve tried different kinds of dishwasher soaps. The Cascade Platinum has thus far given the best results. However, my utensils still come out with water stains. Why pay more if it doesn?t do the job? Hence, I?m still looking for a better soap.

• Aolecki12 By  Aolecki12
    03.13.18

These cascade dishwasher pacs are great!! They leave all my dishes sparkly clean, no grease, no grime, nothing!!

• cindybe By  cindybe
    10.11.17

It leave clean the dishes. You don't need clean before you put in the dishwasher. I love it.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1

My New Dishwasher Deserves the Best

I like the product but it is a bit pricey. I like that it is individually packed and that there is no chance of spilling the powder or liquid. I have stained clothes when I spilled it accidentally on black (always black) leggings.

• PattyC28 By  PattyC28
    10.11.17

Does a good job of cleaning my dishes and leaving my glasses sparklingly clear!

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Only one that I like

This is the only dishwasher soap that I felt like cleaned my dishes. I have a broken dishwasher now and not able to use them.

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    05.06.17

I do not use anything but these. I find they are a better bargain than getting the gel and other brands that have tabs don't work as well.

• MommaYoung By  MommaYoung
    05.06.17

Great dishwasher soap

This is the only dishwasher soap I use. It cleans well, even stuck on food. I also like that it doesn't leave a taste or odor on dishes. I have tried a lot of other brands but the Cascade brand is the one for me.

• themomtip By  themomtip
    04.22.17

Cascade is worth the money!

I have to say that these are an excellent choice if you want clean dishes. I bought these and I bought a store brand and used both to compare. I was having to use two of the store brand or wash again when using the store brand. But not with Cascade. I highly recommend these over other brands. You get what you pay for.

• sugarhye By  sugarhye
    04.21.17

Just picked these up the other day. I must say I really like them! No residue on your hands and no spots on my dishes.