Cascade 2 in 1 Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent Review | SheSpeaks

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.28.17

CASCADE

I TRIED SEVERAL DISHWASHING PRODUCTS WHILE I WAS TRYING WHICH ONE WAS BEST FOR MY FAMILY AND CASCADE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DIDN'T LEAVE ANY GREASE ON MY DISHES. THERE'S NOTHING LEFT OF MY DISHES AFTER USING CASCADE. SO FAR NO OTHER DISH WASHING PACKS HAVE MET MY EXPECTATIONS THE WAY CASCADE HAS. PLUS DAWN IS GREAT ON DISHES SO IT'S A 2N1 THAT WORKS WELL TOGETHER.

• storyofmylife By  storyofmylife
    06.30.15

This is the only thing I will ever use in my dishwasher!! The dishes come out clean! I refuse to buy any other brand!!!

• nina11 By  nina11
    06.22.15

These work well. They do not leave any residue on the dishes

• TwiceBlessed By  TwiceBlessed
    06.22.15

I'd heard good things about these, but hadn't bought any yet. A family member really liked them and offered me a couple to try. Loved them! I don't even want to use up my old product. I just want to get more of these. Maybe I'll give the old stuff away... then I can buy these sooner.

• Jennifer61220 By  Jennifer61220
    06.10.15

I heard several great things about this from a friend who got it. She let me use a few to try. I must say I was very satisfied.

• ALSortino By  ALSortino
    12.14.14

I'm not that find of this product. Yes, it can make the dishes nice and clean. However, they often stick together and the plastic doesn't always melt in my dishwasher. This is a new dishwasher that gets incredibly hot too.

• Vetchick831 By  Vetchick831
    11.22.14

I use this in my dishwasher. It works wonders in cleaning my dishes

• Cyn1983 By  Cyn1983
    11.21.14

Love these pods. Does not leave residue on dishess. Cleans well. Only one small thing I do not like is sometimes they stick together.

• jeni_fini By  jeni_fini
    11.19.14

I have used the Cascade tabs before, and compared to other tabs or pods, they are about the same price, if not sometimes less expensive. I love how they leave my dishes clean and get the last bit of food off my dishes. There have been times, where I have found a couple stuck together when I go grab one to pop in my dishwasher, but other than that little issue, these Cascade tabs were great.

• shirleytemple By  shirleytemple
    11.14.14

Love how clean my dishes get with these, one of the priceier items in the stores!

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    11.12.14

I just purchased this and really am impressed with how clean my dishes were when I took them out of the dishwasher. My dishwasher still requires me to use JetDry. But love that I found another Cascade product that works!

• melissa77 By  melissa77
    08.27.14

When I use the dishwasher I make sure its with 2 in 1 cascade action pacs.

• someday By  someday
    08.27.14

Awesome product!

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

Love these little pods. I just pop them in my dishwasher and my dishes come out clean every time!

• kerriannekay By  kerriannekay
    06.25.14

This product worked great for cleaning my dishes! It left the dishes clean most of the time , I would say 90% of the time. However about %50 of the time it would leave a residue on my glasses and on the side/bottom of my dishwasher.