CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• josieredmon88 By  josieredmon88
    07.26.16

Great

This stuff works great. I can see a difference in the dandruff on my scalp in less than 2 weeks. The scent is light and perfect. I use this at least twice a week, with the conditioner to follow.

• aleisha By  aleisha

I have found my shampoo and conditioner

This is now the only shampoo and conditioner I use. I have used so many different products, many of them from salons and nothing tops Clear for me. All time favorite.

• aleisha By  aleisha

I have found my shampoo and conditioner

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9

shampoo delite

I have used this shampoo afew times recently and it works great with my thick hair which is great because its very hard for me to find good shampoo.

• Kimhappymom By  Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

• rolsri17 By  rolsri17
    03.21.16

great shampoo with very nice smell, makes hair soft and clean

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.06.16

Smells great, didn't strip my hair, and lathered nicely. I felt squeaky clean and pampered. I wish it had more natural ingredients, and less sulfates though.

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

The only shampoo I will use! Leaves my hair clean and no buildup. Does not feel like it has stripped my hair of moisture.

• Alowther By  Alowther
    12.01.15

I tried this shampoo because my hair was falling out in the shower more than normal. This shampoo has completely changed my hair for the better! My hair is so healthy and shiny. My hair isn't falling out as much anymore! Already recommended to a friend!

• Shecares1 By  Shecares1
    11.29.15

This shampoo and conditioner leave hair soft. The smell is amazing.