CHI Ceramic Flat Iron

CHI Ceramic Flat Iron

4.6
              Rated #9 in Tools & Accessories
208 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Use it for years and I recommend the brand I used this brand for many many years and i only had to replace it once they last that why I keep going back. It doesn't burn my hair it works and after many years of use the tool still looks like and my hair healthy I recommend this brand

awesome tool one of the best hair straighteners I have ever used, so glad to own one! my hair fixes so quickly using this tool

Wonderful straightener I have had two different Chi straighteners and they work wonderfully!!!! I have had my first Chi for almost 10 years and still use it regularly. The only reason I got a second was because I thought it was a different/better model, surprisingly nothing was different. My second was an Ulta special edition and the color/enamel chipped after about a month which was unfortunate, so I went back to my first Chi. I am able to easily straighten my wavy hair and give the ends a little bit of a curl. My only complaint about my Chi is there is no temperature control (one temp only) and there is no auto shut off function.

it straightens your hair perfectly great product my daughter and i love how it makes our hair look & feel & it does not burn or singe our hair

This is a great product. The straightener works well. It heats up quickly.

I'm forever loyal to this straighter. It comes at a great price and gets the job quickly. With any heated hair tool I would recommend using a heat defense spray. But, my hair is always silky and shiny after using my Chi. It only takes about 10 minutes to finish my hair which is a huge plus on a busy morning.

I love this flat iron. It takes only one to two swipes to get pin straight hair. Also, you could always use it as a curling iron.

I can't give this a 5 star rating because I have thick, and super curly hair. There is yet to be a device that, in my opinion, merits 5 stars. However, on average it takes me 2+ hours to straighten my hair. With my Chi, it takes me less than an hour. Chi product come with a great warranty so you won't have to worry about that, just keep your receipt. The Chi has a swivel cord, which is a must, and comes in countless colors and designs. I have no doubt that you will love your chi also.

I absolutely loved my Chi! Unfortunately after 4 years it finally died.. I realize that's a good life for a flat iron, but being as it was my first big bathroom purchase, I was kind of disappointed it didn't last longer.

I have had mine for over 7 years and it still works like the day I got it! I absolutely love it and it is totally worth the money to get it because they last forever.

This was the first flat iron I ever bought. It worked ok but you often have to go over the same piece of hair multiple times to get it straight. When this broke, I bought a Babbliss Pro, which works much better

This is my a route straightener by far. I have had others but nothing compares to this. The iron is very smooth and doesn't break your hair. It can get very hot but I need that since my hair is very curly naturally. I will continue to have one of these

I have a lot of hair and its think and this straightener it would take me forever

It's ok I guess way over rated not the best I've had plenty better quality product that cost way less and did a way better job!

It has a 4.6 for a reason , I seriously love this but of course i wouldn't recommend it unless you buy a iron defense spray. It always helps me quickly get through my thick long length hair in no less than 25 minutes.