CHI Ceramic Flat Iron Review | SheSpeaks

• killakate992 By  killakate992
    09.02.19

awesome tool

one of the best hair straighteners I have ever used, so glad to own one! my hair fixes so quickly using this tool

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    03.04.19

Wonderful straightener

I have had two different Chi straighteners and they work wonderfully!!!! I have had my first Chi for almost 10 years and still use it regularly. The only reason I got a second was because I thought it was a different/better model, surprisingly nothing was different. My second was an Ulta special edition and the color/enamel chipped after about a month which was unfortunate, so I went back to my first Chi. I am able to easily straighten my wavy hair and give the ends a little bit of a curl. My only complaint about my Chi is there is no temperature control (one temp only) and there is no auto shut off function.

• JoJoKitty86 By  JoJoKitty86
    06.24.16

it straightens your hair perfectly great product my daughter and i love how it makes our hair look & feel & it does not burn or singe our hair

• jagalluzzo By  jagalluzzo
    12.06.15

This is a great product. The straightener works well. It heats up quickly.

• Cfount5 By  Cfount5
    11.17.15

I'm forever loyal to this straighter. It comes at a great price and gets the job quickly. With any heated hair tool I would recommend using a heat defense spray. But, my hair is always silky and shiny after using my Chi. It only takes about 10 minutes to finish my hair which is a huge plus on a busy morning.

• APRILR1985 By  APRILR1985
    11.17.15

I love this flat iron. It takes only one to two swipes to get pin straight hair. Also, you could always use it as a curling iron.

• Brandy28 By  Brandy28
    10.24.15

I can't give this a 5 star rating because I have thick, and super curly hair. There is yet to be a device that, in my opinion, merits 5 stars. However, on average it takes me 2+ hours to straighten my hair. With my Chi, it takes me less than an hour. Chi product come with a great warranty so you won't have to worry about that, just keep your receipt. The Chi has a swivel cord, which is a must, and comes in countless colors and designs. I have no doubt that you will love your chi also.

• Acorning By  Acorning
    08.13.15

I absolutely loved my Chi! Unfortunately after 4 years it finally died.. I realize that's a good life for a flat iron, but being as it was my first big bathroom purchase, I was kind of disappointed it didn't last longer.

• NotTooShabbyGabby By  NotTooShabbyGabby
    07.31.15

I have had mine for over 7 years and it still works like the day I got it! I absolutely love it and it is totally worth the money to get it because they last forever.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

This was the first flat iron I ever bought. It worked ok but you often have to go over the same piece of hair multiple times to get it straight. When this broke, I bought a Babbliss Pro, which works much better

• Lacielynne By  Lacielynne
    06.22.15

This is my a route straightener by far. I have had others but nothing compares to this. The iron is very smooth and doesn't break your hair. It can get very hot but I need that since my hair is very curly naturally. I will continue to have one of these

• Sindy85 By  Sindy85
    05.19.15

I have a lot of hair and its think and this straightener it would take me forever

• Melanieelise By  Melanieelise
    05.05.15

It's ok I guess way over rated not the best I've had plenty better quality product that cost way less and did a way better job!

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

It has a 4.6 for a reason , I seriously love this but of course i wouldn't recommend it unless you buy a iron defense spray. It always helps me quickly get through my thick long length hair in no less than 25 minutes.

• courtney1109 By  courtney1109
    03.27.15

The best hair straightener out there. Heats up fast, and works great. I can also curl my hair with this tool. Well worth the price.