CBS How I Met Your Mother | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.09.13

HIMYM is perfection. Oh my God. I die laughing every time I watch How I Met Your Mother (erm... that makes it sound like I can die multiple times. You know what? Never mind.) The newer episodes are funny, but not as funny as the older ones. A lot of puns are inappropriate. But even if you don't like dirty humor, watch HIMYM just because Neil Patrick Harris is on it. Please. As Barney, NPH is the most perfect actor for the role ever. I also really like Cobie Smulders as Robin. You know what? Every single one of the characters is perfect. It's kind of like a less appropriate version of Friends. With Neil Patrick Harris. "Suit up!"

• heathernewman By  heathernewman
    10.04.16

YAS this show kicks a$$! If you haven't watched it you need to! It is about a dad telling his kids how he met their mother... Goes through all sorts of girlfriends and weird situations that will make you laugh! HELL YA WATCH THIS!

• Bs252608 By  Bs252608
    08.21.16

Suit UP

Its like Friends of the 2000s. They have an awesome apartment in the city above a bar, they have awesome adventures and also they are awesome friends. I use that word a lot because so do they! Suit Up became apart of the American Dialogue and everyone has seen this show. It will always make you laugh and feel slightly better about your life.

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    07.04.16

Funny!

My husband is to thank for becoming a fan of this show! It's so funny, lessons learned, relate able, and did I say funny?! The only downfall I though was the later seasons when the show was practically all about Robin and Barney, I wasn't thrilled with that. It seemed to drawn out.

• BreezyFbaby By  BreezyFbaby
    07.04.16

Bring it back

Classic. I will always love this show. I wish it never ended.

• halomom24 By  halomom24
    06.23.16

Awesome

HI MM is a godsend of.a show. Whenever I am in a bad or horrible mood, I simply watch that and by the end of any given episode, my mood is great.

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    09.05.15

Love How I Met Your Mother! This one show I can watch and laugh during every episode!

• MeganM25 By  MeganM25
    07.30.15

I love How I met your mother!! Neil Patrick Harris is by far my favorite in this tv show, Barney is super entertaining and a little inappropriate but that's what makes this show so great. It's a show about a group of friends who know how to have a great time, every episode is guaranteed to make you laugh.

• sammyh By  sammyh
    06.29.15

HIMYM IS LIFE! I recommend everyone get Netflix and binge watch this show if they haven't seen it! Neil Patrick Harris is hilarious

• Meyghan By  Meyghan
    04.03.15

This show is hilarious and is one of my favorites. It seems like every episode has an amazing lesson and its appropriate for a variety of ages which is pretty rare for comedy TV shows these days.

• Setea1959 By  Setea1959
    03.27.15

Loved this show. The chemistry between the actors was wonderful and their comedic timing was perfect!