Burts Bees Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    06.07.14

I absolutely love all of Burt's Bees products. I love natural ingredients for skin care. Usually things like salicylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide typically don't help my skin. It just dries my skin out. Typically can't afford Burt's Bees. I usually get basis face wash bars. They are all natural. This is a great product!

• sillywoman By  sillywoman
    04.01.13

I love the way my skin feels after I have washed it off.

• Storme93 By  Storme93
    03.28.13

Refreshing and cleansing. Does exactly as it says it will without harsh smells or burning sensation on the skin. Effective at keeping my skin clean and helping to combat acne.

• nikki031 By  nikki031
    06.29.12

Love this stuff. Gets skin clean without drying.

• irelandsunshine By  irelandsunshine
    12.16.11

I love this cleanser. Yes, it is thin when you first put it on your hands, but what I like to do is rub it together before applying it to my face. This thickens the cleanser up a bit. My skin always feels so clean after washing with this cleanser. I also use the Burts Bees spot treatment to dry up those problem areas. It works amazingly well, but the downside is the not so pleasant smell.

• chloe214 By  chloe214
    10.26.11

I actually use it, it actually works. I've had reactions to chemical salicylic acid preparations in the past, I was skeptical, but tried this one and have been really impressed. It cleared up my mild acne. Its a fluid more than a gel, but with careful use the bottle has lasted a long time.

• amymaow By  amymaow
    09.09.09

I have not tried this specific product, but I like Burt's Bees in general. Good stuff.

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    09.06.09

I love Burt's Bees products. They're gentle on my skin and they work. I have tried the garden tomato toner and the hand salve. Both worked geat. I will have to try this cleanser when I get a chance. Thanks for your reviews ladies!

• Melissa_1 By  Melissa_1
    09.05.09

I also received this from BzzAgent. The consistency of the cleanser is different from I normally use. The acne spot treatment is a little on the strong side of the smell but it's not bad and the smell does not stay around too long.

• ajw590 By  ajw590
    09.05.09

I have recently tried them both as well through the BzzAgent campaign. I love the smell of both products, it is fresh and clean, and doesn't linger to long. The consistency of both is different then what I am used to, but if it works I don't care. So, far I have been happy with the results. I do feel that it works better than most things I have tried. I find it easiest to apply the spot treatment with a cotton swab. The cleanser doesn't really foam because it doesn't have sodium lauryl sulfate etc. in it to create the bubbles. Sulfates are harsh on your skin and not a natural ingredient, so they do not use them in their products. I have used Burt's Bees products before, and this just made me want to continue trying their other products.