Burt s Bees Tinted Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• Retiredprincipal By  Retiredprincipal
    10.11.17

Love this product

I have been through three or four of these lip balms. They provide great color and great moisturizing.

• OhEmGee By  OhEmGee
    08.10.17

I'm a fan!

Burt's Bees has been my go to whenever I want to just go out without much makeup, it feels natural wearing 'em! This product gives me both moisture and color that is just as au naturelle! Love it :)

• themomtip By  themomtip
    04.22.17

Lip tint and moisturizer.

Best of both worlds. Moisture and tint. But I find that it feels a little drying when putting it on. But eventually, it does moisturize your lips.

• nikkicapotosto By  nikkicapotosto
    10.18.16

Lipstick and Chapstick all in One

I really enjoyed this product due to the fact that I got my relieving feeling of chapstick along with a nice tint of color to brighten up my lips. This chapstick goes on so smoothly and gives you immediate relief. I strongly recommend this product

• Albrey By  Albrey
    10.13.16

Burys Bee softens you lips with a beautiful tint giving you a soft and sexy feel on your lips.

Burt's Bee had perfected lip care by combining a lip care product and tinting it. Now you are able to never miss having your lips at their best by having tinted lips while you are softening them. Tithe texture is soft and silky and it glides on you lips butter leaving your lips feeling soft and pretty. I keep one in my purse. Car, makeup drawer and night stand. I love and use this product daily.

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

Soft and healthy

I love this product! It keeps my lips nice and soft while giving my otherwise pale looking lips a nice healthy tint. The color lasts a while. Its not water/food proof. But when it comes to lip balms that's pretty much a given.

• baiiiiilz By  baiiiiilz
    08.04.16

Great for simple looks

It works well and leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I'm a lipstick person, so this isn't my go-to product.

• arielh By  arielh
    07.06.16

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

I love Burt Bees chap stick. It smells great and is very moisturizing. The tint of color works well for my skin tone.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.06.16

Don't like this product

This product tastes horrible. I am not a fan of any burts bees product I have tried. I was given this as a gift and I was very disappointed. I tossed it in the drawer for a while and then threw it in the trash because I don't use it. It doesn't moisturize well and it is stinky.

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    07.04.16

Good but pricey.

This is one of the only chap sticks that works for me. It keeps my lips moisturized much longer than any other chap stick. I also love that it has a tint to it. The only downfall is it costs a bit much.