Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

4.4
              Rated #50 in Makeup - Lips
29 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Don't like this product This product tastes horrible. I am not a fan of any burts bees product I have tried. I was given this as a gift and I was very disappointed. I tossed it in the drawer for a while and then threw it in the trash because I don't use it. It doesn't moisturize well and it is stinky.

I tried this product and it is great at moisturizing. But, the color was not as vibrant or dark as I would have liked and did not stay on long.

It?s okay This isn't amazing or terrible. I think it's simply okay. I enjoy the amount of pigment you get from these. The colors aren't my favorite. I think the formula could be improved.

I find this to be super flaky at times, and sometimes the color is too intense. But i do love the texture and how it smoothly goes on:) the smell is okay, not super strong smelling but there is a scent.

Great for simple looks It works well and leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I'm a lipstick person, so this isn't my go-to product.

Lip tint and moisturizer. Best of both worlds. Moisture and tint. But I find that it feels a little drying when putting it on. But eventually, it does moisturize your lips.

I'm well into my 20s and I've been buying this brand of lip balm since high school. The color is a bit too pigmented for me so I just dot it on my lips and rub with my finger. Smells amazing also!

Good but pricey. This is one of the only chap sticks that works for me. It keeps my lips moisturized much longer than any other chap stick. I also love that it has a tint to it. The only downfall is it costs a bit much.

I really like berts beers because it doesnt dry out or fade easily. I like that it has a tint because many lip-sticks or lip glosses seem to make my lips dry or sticky. Its nice to have an option outside of lip stick.

Yesss Love this balm! So hydrating with the perfect amount of tint

Great for Lips This is my favorite new lip product! I love that it is made with natural ingredients and the color lasts all day. It softens and smooths my lips and gives them a great look. This is my new favorite product to keep my lips moisturized during summer!

Burt Beesre a must have staple. #summerspeaks #SheSpeaks #burtbees is my go to lip balm! I love all the different tints & shades available so I can wear this as a replacement for my lipstick and nurious my lips at the same time. WIN - WIN!!

This is a great lip balm, very hydrating, not sticky and bonus points for being a cruelty free brand!

Amazing This is absolutely the best Burt's Bee's chapstick I have ever used. It adds a little tint while still giving me the same benefits as the regular chapstick.#shespeaks#burtsbees

Smooth pearlly love I love this! It moisturizes your lips and also gives them a nice, glossy color. And enough options in colors