Bubly Sparkling Water Review | SheSpeaks

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.10.20

Refreshing

I absolutely love cherry Bubly. It?s so light and refreshing and not too carbonated. The aftertaste is pleasant too.

• MySampleLife By  MySampleLife
    02.06.20

My Favorite

I never liked sparkling water until I tasted Bubly. The flavors are amazing and delicious. Who can beat no calories, no sugar. It definitely quenches thirst and is so satisfying. Love it

• notsofitvegan By  notsofitvegan
    01.28.20

I enjoy this product it is not my go to seltzer but it does the job. the flavors are not terrible. Lemon and lime are my favorite.

• candries By  candries
    12.19.19

Way too Fizzy!

I love Fizzy drinks but this is way over the top! I have tried several of the flavors and really wanted to love it but I just can't.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    07.25.19

Solid seltzer

These are healthy and refreshing, but I didn't feel that the flavors were strong enough. They tasted like plain seltzer to me. For people who don't need a strong flavor, they would be fine.

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    07.25.19

Not much flavor

Bought the blackberry one. Needs a bit more flavor, mostly tasted just bubbly water.

• NanJac By  NanJac

Good sugar drink substitute

Bubly is a good substitute for sugary drinks and if you are tired of drinking plain water. Especially like the lack cherry flavor . As is common with these flavored fizzy drinks you do taste a lot of the seltzer in it.

• Lilmoe1979 By  Lilmoe1979

Great sparkling water

I?m not a big soda drinker, but love the carbonation! So this Sparkling water was so good. Lots of flavor with no guilt.

• Annienicole7 By  Annienicole7

Refreshing summer drink

A perfect, refreshing, summer time treat! Great flavors and taste. This tastes wonderful on a hot day when you want a little more than just plain water.

• aminator By  aminator

Not good

Tastes artificial and of chemicals. The grapefruit is especially bad. Other brands are much better.

• Coffeelady By  Coffeelady

Cherry is the best one

I like to use the Cherry as a drink mixer. The flavor isn't super strong and it is a great seltzer choice.

• Veronicalodge By  Veronicalodge
    07.11.19

Bubbly for a reason!

I have only had the apple version as it was all that was available In terms of my type of flavor when I ordered it but it was very refreshing and a nice switch from my go to of la croix coconut or peach/pear. I definitely want to try a few more bubbly flavors, I think there?s a peach or at least a mango which is on my list, and I really loved the apple. I pay attention to sodium as some of these have a hidden amount of sodium (it?s minimal but still, I don?t want any sodium added). I also find that these were a bit more bubbly as the name speaks then la croix meaning it doesn?t get as flat if not fully drank at once. For the price and the vast amount of flavors I would highly suggest, there?s no additives, no sodium, & very refreshing (best refrigerated & chilled IMO). I wish they made a coconut one!

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    03.28.19

A very overrated drink

This is without a doubt the most awful thing I have ever tried! I purchased a pack of Bubly and have asked around if anyone would like to take it off my hands. No offers. Everyone I have asked said they don't like the taste either.