Bubly Bubly | SheSpeaks

• Veronicalodge By  Veronicalodge
    07.11.19

Bubbly for a reason!

I have only had the apple version as it was all that was available In terms of my type of flavor when I ordered it but it was very refreshing and a nice switch from my go to of la croix coconut or peach/pear. I definitely want to try a few more bubbly flavors, I think there?s a peach or at least a mango which is on my list, and I really loved the apple. I pay attention to sodium as some of these have a hidden amount of sodium (it?s minimal but still, I don?t want any sodium added). I also find that these were a bit more bubbly as the name speaks then la croix meaning it doesn?t get as flat if not fully drank at once. For the price and the vast amount of flavors I would highly suggest, there?s no additives, no sodium, & very refreshing (best refrigerated & chilled IMO). I wish they made a coconut one!

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    03.28.19

A very overrated drink

This is without a doubt the most awful thing I have ever tried! I purchased a pack of Bubly and have asked around if anyone would like to take it off my hands. No offers. Everyone I have asked said they don't like the taste either.