Brookside Chocolates Review | SheSpeaks

• Indyanna63 By  Indyanna63
    11.22.20

Absolutely Delicious!

I absolutely love these! This is both good and bad, because I can eat the whole bag! LOL The combination of fruit and dark chocolate is a hit in my house. I'll pour them into a bowl and set them on the coffee table for all to share during a movie or ballgame. (I purchase them at my local CVS).

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.22.20

Yum!

I love these and actually hide them from my family so I can enjoy while I read a book! Sweet and tart and perfect!

• rkosully By  rkosully
    11.11.20

Sweet Superfood

These chocolates have a health halo, due to the inclusion of superfoods like açaí, but I do appreciate the extra antioxidants, and I think they're delicious.

• crystallee2019 By  crystallee2019
    11.06.20

me and my husband love these blueberry acia nuts. covered in chocolate. they are quite healthy and a mix of both enjoyment of your nuts and your dark chocolate.

• Thestoriegoeson By  Thestoriegoeson
    11.06.20

Delicious

I basically like dark chocolate with anything but dark chocolate with blueberries are above and beyond. They are so delicious. Great snack for something sweet and rich

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    11.05.20

A Better for You, Sweet Treat

I love these little treats! Dark chocolate and Acai...what more do you need for a healthy snack option?! I thought they had a good ratio of chocolate, fruit and sweetness.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

i LOVE these!! i am a chocolate lover and these are the best way to have fruit and chocolate in my opinion.

• Archie By  Archie
    06.05.20

Good for you

These are good for you, chocolate and all, it?s because it?s dark chocolate. The berries inside are sweet. Could use a bit more inside.

• JayneH By  JayneH
    05.07.20

Healthy treat that tastes great

Not my favorite from this company but it is really good when added to my homemade trail mix for the sweet and savory trail mix addition. Healthy and good for you to take to work for a snack. This is a perfect snack to give to women to have at work since everyone wants a good tasting snack with some healthy aspects. It is good quality chocolate and the berry combination is so good.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.19.20

dark chocolate!

These are so good. I love dark chocolate and these small bites let me have several at a time without the guilt.

• Jay2106 By  Jay2106
    04.18.20

Delicious!

I've only had the Brookside Chocolates once. Dark chocolate is not my to go chocolate but these size and with the fruit (blueberry) it was a really good combination. The chocolate wasn't bitter but it wasn't sweet. The blueberry to me was a little tangy which brought both flavors together nicely. A few make a good snack. I even eat some when drinking coffee. Don't need to eat a lot to feel satisfied.

• sweetnsalty By  sweetnsalty
    04.17.20

Absolutely love these! They have the perfect amount of sugar-chocolate-fruit ratio.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.16.20

Healthy Sweet Chocolately Snack

When looking at this package, you would think it is a luxury chocolate. Brookside Farms makes some good chocolate covered fruit. I tried this for the first time back in 2015 while I was at work. I was hungry and needed a snack to get me by as my shift was almost over. These are delicious and sweet but not too sweet like regular candy. I've only tried the pomegranate ones. I didn't think they would taste as good as it did!

• eview1 By  eview1
    04.16.20

Nice chocolate snack with fruit

I love these snacks, very tasty. however, i wish they were lower in calories and did not have as much sugar. I would like to see more fruit and less chocolate.

• RebeccaMiller1990 By  RebeccaMiller1990
    10.14.19

These little treats are delicious! Don't get fooled into thinking they are good for you, but they are a tasty alternative to the other chocolates out there!