Broadway Nails imPRESS Press On Manicure | SheSpeaks

• kjul759 By  kjul759
    01.29.16

This nails surprised me because of the fact that they stayed on longer than I thought they would. They lasted about 5 days and then they started to come off. I really liked the variety of patterns they have since I love to have interesting nails. These nails are good for someone who doesn't work with food or dishwashing otherwise they will fall off easier.

• LuckyKitten By  LuckyKitten
    07.10.15

I'm really horrible at doing my nail and that's why I love imPRESS nails. I find them really easy to apply and I've been asked where I got them done. They come in many colors and I can't wait to try the new accent nails. The only reason that I didn't give them 5 stars is because sometime the nails fall off after only a little use and I kinda with they came in different shapes, like almond or just round.

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Love these! Great for getting amazing looking nails in no time at all. I have no issues with finding the right sizes for my nails. They stay on my nails for a few days as well. Would be great for any special occasion.

• maefox By  maefox
    07.18.13

I thought these looked small, but they still weren't small enough for my tiny little baby fingers. Haa. I had to cut and file forever. They only stayed on for like two days. These would be good for the weekend. I LOVE the designs! Cute packaging too.

• lilmelissabeth By  lilmelissabeth
    06.27.13

I won a set of these for a Facebook promotion, these are great for an event like a wedding, party.. there easy to apply and they lasted for me for about 7 days not the 10 it says but I use my hands a lot, they have lovely colors and designs and the price form 5-8 dollars it great again the only con is if you use your hands a lot your not getting 10 days but all and all they are worth it!

• simplylilys By  simplylilys
    06.26.13

the first time i used these they didnt last long. after i got a complimentary set the second time around it went better. they lasted me more than a week. they are nice. they come in a variety of colors and designs. they also dont damage my nails so that is a huge plus!

• TheSmallThings By  TheSmallThings
    06.25.13

I did not like these =( they look VERY un-natural on your nails. and they peel off after doing dishes a few times.

• amandaxoxo8 By  amandaxoxo8
    06.12.13

These are AMAZING! Long lasting, bright, shiny, and not uncomfortable! You can clip and file them too! Also, realistic! They come in a wide variety of patterns and styles! LOVE THESE!

• ClassicMemories By  ClassicMemories
    05.31.13

I have been using these press on nails for almost 2 years. I bought them to try out for my work Christmas party in 2011 and I am totally hooked! I needed to get my nails done fast and didn't have time for a manicure. I figured if they lasted the night they would be worth it. These nails stayed on for 10 days! It is really easy for me to find the nails that fit, and they are so fast and easy to apply. My average has consistently been 7 to 10 days wear. They come off easily with no damage to my real nails. I get so many compliments on the colors too. I'm even experimenting with mixing up the colors for each manicure. My nails never looked so good! I highly recommend this product.

• MizzCreeper By  MizzCreeper
    05.31.13

I was really excited when I finally took that give in to buy these but I was sadly not too impressed at all. I really love all the different and various designs these have, it gives a variety for anyone. However, the nails did not last a 'week' like advertised. I had them for about 3 days before some started coming off. So, even though it is easy to apply and they are really pretty, not too happy that they fell off pretty fast.