Brita Riviera Water Filter Pitcher | SheSpeaks

• Jean1214 Jean1214
    08.26.14

Very handy and easy to use. The only downfall I see is the price of the filters.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

I think this does a good job at filtering water however it does take a long time so be sure to fill it ahead of time before a meal or whenever you need clean water.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Our city water is horrible right now so I got one of these to use and I love it. I love how easy it is to use and how great the water tastes after using it. Definitely effective and efficient

• Jean1214 By  Jean1214

• kreiter By  kreiter
    08.26.14

No complaints; this is a great product. Be sure to change out the filter when necessary, but I think this product is great.

• Lynn4677 By  Lynn4677
    06.22.13

YES! YES! YEA! I love this product. Not that expensive either if you go to Target or your Walmart. Refills are easy to find. Water tastes great - and you can taste a difference. I also like that this product branched out and now has individual go-cups for working out!

• stephabrat By  stephabrat
    06.20.13

i don't have to worry when my family drinks water because i know it is clean and healthier

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

When I owned my first home I had to do some serious renovating on it. It was a definite fixer-upper and I wasn't too confident on the quality of the well water there. I got one of these and kept it constantly full in the fridge. The water was always chilled and delicious. It was such a good investment too - one of these was worth so much more than buying countless bottles of water! The filters seemed a bit pricey at first, but after I realized how long they lasted me and how much water I was drinking, it really came down to costing just about nothing at all - especially compared to how much I would have spent if I'd been paying for bottled water or even jugs of water that whole time!

• deeva_22 By  deeva_22
    09.09.11

I don't know how I ever lived without my Brita pitcher...wasting money buying jugs and bottles of water, when i could have been using Brita pitcher all along! The money spent for the pitcher and filters way surpasses what is spent on weekly jubs/ gallons of water.

• amip1130 By  amip1130
    09.09.11

Definitely a staple in my kitchen and house

• Ebeth67 By  Ebeth67
    09.09.11

We use this product at the office. We have an older building with older pipes and feel better using the pitcher to filter our drinking water. It gets quite a work out. Very nice product.