Blistex Cold Allergy Lip Soother | SheSpeaks

• kj2012 kj2012
    12.27.11

I am always looking for that perfect lip balm that truly soothes and moisturizes. I think I may have found the one. This goes on well, keeps my lips moisturized, lasts a long time, and continues to make my lips feel soft and moisturized even when it has worn off (which it does not do quickly). Not to mention, it tastes wonderful - kind of a citrusy flavor/scent. This particular product is meant for if you are congested and breathing a lot from your mouth, but it seems appropriate for general use. It is labelled as an external analgesic/lip protectant.

• LarryBug By  LarryBug
    03.09.18

Blistex is the Best

Blistex is my go-to lip balm. It's the best over other brands.

• jessbc By  jessbc
    07.05.13

this balm really does the trick!

• kj2012 By  kj2012