Biotene Dry Mouth Antibacterial Toothpaste Gel | SheSpeaks

• rothvl By  rothvl
    07.02.12

I was on a medication a while ago that gave me "cotton mouth" and tried this shampoo, along with the mouthwash. It worked wonderfully! I keep some on hand and use it periodically.

• jaclynnb By  jaclynnb
    09.17.10

I was taking a perscription medication a while back for a narly sinus infection that I cound never seem to fully kick. The meds worked, finally, but I had some nasty dry mouth and a horrible taste in my mouth. I also had just started an acting class and was very self conscious about my breath when performing a scene with my acting partner. My mom told me about Biotene and I decided I'd give it a try. Not only did the toothpaste help tremendously, in the same aisle, I found Biotene gum. Between the toothpaste usage at home and the gum on the go, I no longer had to worry! Great line of products!

• summerbreeze72 By  summerbreeze72
    08.14.10

This is a very good product for cancer patients that have dry mouth.

• kathy3667 By  kathy3667
    05.06.10

Somtimes my mouth get so dry that brushing can be painful. I cough and choke. This product has become a miracle for both me and my elderly mother, who also has a dry mouth. Like other toothpastes, it has fluoride. It soothes your mouth. Brushing your teeth becomes a pleasant experience. Their claims of a "low foaming formula," are true. I have found that I cannot do without it.