BiC Mark It | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

LOVE these. I use them for crafting allll the time. They write so well and it's awesome to have so many colors to choose from. I have to hide these from my kids!!

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

Great product!!

These are my favorite markers! They have a soft brush tip point that allows a multi coverage options and fine point lines all in one! A must have!

• JennJenn3636 By  JennJenn3636
    10.01.17

These markers are perfect for doodling and making those colorful to-do lists.

• allisondoyle90 By  allisondoyle90
    08.01.17

These are all I use to mark my students exams and essays. I love them!

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.22.17

Ink Stops Periodically

Like all the colors available. However great if you need thin but I prefer a bit thicker. Also I found you sometimes have to draw back over as the ink stops coming out periodically.

• bvcoyne By  bvcoyne
    12.08.16

art teacher tested

Great color selection, but I like Sharpies a bit better. I am an art teacher, and I have found after using these pens, and my kids use them hard- they break down quicker and have a shorter shelf life. However, they have awesome color selections.

• Nellyfrank By  Nellyfrank
    08.24.16

The colors are vibrant and the makers are long lasting. I use these for school, scrapbooking, and canvas shoes.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

Ilove the bic mark it they write really good n the color shows up good I use these real often

• ktwebb2416 By  ktwebb2416
    07.20.16

Great Versatile Marker for Writing and Drawing

These markers are great for making greeting cards or for things like scrapbooking. The colors are bright and dark, but I sometimes find that the ultra fine points have breaks in the ink and you have to go back over your writing or designs. These pens have lasted my family for years and are definitely pretty affordable compared to other pens and markers.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

These markers are perfect for everyday needs. Great for art, great for labeling, great for writing on mail envelopes!

• BluRayne By  BluRayne
    07.03.15

Love these! The ink seems to last longer than other brands.