Better Homes Garden Wax Warmer | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Having never owned a Scentsy, I don't know what I'm "missing out on" but I do have to say that I am completely happy with my BH&G warmer. The scents are great and the warmer itself is cute and functional!

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

The BH&G wax warmer is awesome. The wax tarts are reasonably priced, smell amazing & there are many scents to choose from. I use my burner daily!

• sonya_mind1967 By  sonya_mind1967
    07.28.14

I love this. It is very affordable and the smells are wonderful. They also last way longer than plug-ins

• MNJEWEL By  MNJEWEL
    07.25.14

Love these - way cheaper than scentsy and a great product!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

• jassyrenea By  jassyrenea
    06.06.13

I bought one of these warmers a few months back, only one size smaller and I can't like without one now. I have a few through out our apartment to get rid of the "apartment" smell that never seems to go away. I have a huge collection of differs scents of the tarts. They last so long in these warmers. I actually bought this in order to save money on the hundreds of candles I buy every year and I am definatly saving money.

• ShaynaNabinger By  ShaynaNabinger
    02.24.13

I love these warmers! They have so many designs so they look great anywhere.

• drgnfly2010 By  drgnfly2010
    05.29.12

i got mine at walmart and it works just as good as scentsy. all u need is one to smell up your entire house.

• metbn8421 By  metbn8421
    03.18.12

Great for wax tarts and melts.

• Sjbutterfie By  Sjbutterfie
    12.01.11

I paid about $15 at Walmart for a wax warmer like this, but a different color. I know Scentsy is the big thing right now, but if you can't afford it then this is a cheaper alternative because these are pretty huge and hold a lot of wax tarts. Better home & garden also carries wax tarts at Walmart for $2 each which is a steal. They smell wonderful and do make your entire house smell which I like. I'm so glad I bought this .. I also gave my Mom one I bought because I thought I needed two for my home, but nope just needed one.