Better Homes & Garden Wax Melts Review | SheSpeaks

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Don't waste your monies

I'd give half a star if possible - you're better off making your own with coconut oil & kitchen spices

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

BH&G wax melts are a great buy. They are just as good as the pricier brands. There is a huge variety of scents to choose from. I poor the melted wax back into the original container when I turn my burner off as this seems to insure the scent remains strong.

• LookingforSunshine By  LookingforSunshine
    09.29.15

I love these! I have a ton of them that I use everyday! This is my favorite brand of scents.

• princesspam By  princesspam
    06.30.15

For the price, you can't go wrong with these. They have a huge selection of scents and they are just as good as the other brands of wax melts in my opinion.

• Kate108 By  Kate108
    06.08.15

Bought the baked apple scented one and it smelled good but didn't last long at all. Maybe three days and the scent wasn't as strong, then it was completely gone.

• Cathy28 By  Cathy28
    03.08.15

I am not a fan of Better Homes and Gardens wax melts because I don't think the scent is as good as Glade or Febreze, but I bought The Pumpkin Spice one because it was on sale. It is glorious!!!! The smell just fills my house with a delightful spicy pumpkin scent that I just love.

• sneekymonky By  sneekymonky
    10.31.14

The smells made me want to gag. Overwhelming and chemical-like. It gave me a headache, I had to throw them out and open windows to air out the house.

• Coralee13 By  Coralee13
    08.20.14

These make the house smell great!

• lizabee61 By  lizabee61
    08.18.14

these are the strongest good smelling wax melts and they smell longer than others .

• sonya_mind1967 By  sonya_mind1967
    07.28.14

cheap and work very well

• MNJEWEL By  MNJEWEL
    07.25.14

Smell awesome and a great price!

• ragaimuffin By  ragaimuffin
    07.02.14

I LOVE wax melts. I have probably 6000 things to melt wax cubes, and i have tried a TON of different ones. But these ones are not that impressive. They smell amazing when im in the store, but as soon as i get home and start melting..they dont smell like they did in the store. The smell is either too over powering, or i can barely smell them. though the price is right for how much is in the pack.

• ashleydawn93 By  ashleydawn93
    06.14.14

I use these all the time. Everytimeni go to walmart im having my family pull me out of the isle from taking so long going through all the scents.. I gave 4 starts csuse I think they could last a bit longer and always could be cheaper but $2 isnt bad I suppose... I definitely recommend them!! Stock up like I do!!! They are great to have around.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I looooooove these. I especially love the spa scented one (I can't think of what it's called!) --- it's so tranquil & calming!

• Mj8462 By  Mj8462
    09.30.13

I like the cost of these waxes, I don't think they last as long as scentsy, but still a great product.