Benefit They're Real! Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.10.20

Love/hate relationship

I love this mascara because it does wonders for my lashes and it doesn?t smudge under my eyes, but it?s a bit pricey and the product is difficult to take off at the end of the day.

• Katieshiffer By  Katieshiffer
    04.20.18

Flakes under eyes. Makes lashes look super long but after several hours it starts to flake.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

amazing!

this is, hands down, one of my favorite mascaras. this is one of my og mascaras that i started using when i first really got into makeup, and it never fails me.

• Texasbabycantu By  Texasbabycantu
    10.13.17

Real lashes

Very awesome I love it. Makes lashes seem fake. Comments all day!

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

I love benefit makeup for my eyes. The yes they are real gives your eyes that thick,long, and black look which is my favorite. Be careful though because it?s hard to get this stuff off your eyes. If your too cheap for the benefit eye makeup remover I noticed that olive oil works well too. Also, H20 and Pacifica products do wonders too for makeup removing.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Definitely loved this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look longer, but it does not make them look fuller.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

gorg!

this mascara gives me life!! even on a day i dont want to wear alot of makeup i put this on my lashes and it makes them soo long and full. would deff recommend.

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Pretty Good

My hopes were too high for this product. At around $24 I was hoping for a life changing product. I found it to be a bit gimmicky. It is pretty good mascara it does what it says it will. It does give your lashes a lengthened look, but that's all it does, no curl or great effect. I don't hate it but I probably won't repurchase.

• Drb1991 By  Drb1991
    07.18.16

Good but pricey

4 out of 5 because while it does work good its VERY expensive and doesnt last as long as cheaper mascaras that do the trick just as well. I love the wand, and the look it gives, but the price makes it a one time only buy.

• cassandrahearts By  cassandrahearts
    07.07.16

LOVE

In love with this. I've been using it for years. My eyelashes look HUGE and luscious. The only down side is that the tube itself dries out VERY quickly, within two months I'd say. It also takes forever to take off, but I've found that coconut oil really does the trick.

• Lovelyashley_28 By  Lovelyashley_28
    07.07.16

Amazing!

This is the best mascara I have used! It completely transforms my lashes and almost looks like I'm wearing falsies. It's definitely long lasting. It is a bit difficult to remove, though.

• msharo01 By  msharo01
    01.27.16

This is my favorite mascara for a special even or night out. I think it's a bit dramatic for everyday wear. I like to layer it on top of the roller lash mascara and sometimes even finish off with a bit of bad gal. I always get complimented on the results.

• Nsmall75 By  Nsmall75
    01.10.16

This mascara for me did not make my lashes any different than any other cheap mascara would do. i use this only if im just running to the store. it doesnt give me volume and gives minimal length. i purchased a full size so im goi g to use it up because it is so expensive. it is very difficult to get off. i didnt want to pay the high price for the remover since i wont repurchase the mascara. needless to say i have to scrub my eyes with waterproof removing cleanser to get it off. i do have to say it lasts awhile in the tube. ive had it about 8 months and it still hasnt dried up.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

This is a great daily use mascara, but I wouldn't use it for a glam look. I use this when I just need my eyelashes to look like eyelashes when I'm just doing everyday things like running errands or kids to school. I prefer to use something else when I need to look more put together for business meetings or nights out. It doesn't add enough thickening to my lashes for this purpose.