Benefit Theyre Real Mascara | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

3/5 stars beacause for me this is not that I would be purchasing the reason it's because this mascara it's already pricey and on top of that you need a special remover to take off this mascara and even then it's difficult to remove it, it does make your eyelashes very big and pretty but I would prefer something else, this is just my personal experience for other people it's very worthed.

• Katieshiffer By  Katieshiffer
    04.20.18

Flakes under eyes. Makes lashes look super long but after several hours it starts to flake.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

amazing!

this is, hands down, one of my favorite mascaras. this is one of my og mascaras that i started using when i first really got into makeup, and it never fails me.

• Texasbabycantu By  Texasbabycantu
    10.13.17

Real lashes

Very awesome I love it. Makes lashes seem fake. Comments all day!

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

I love benefit makeup for my eyes. The yes they are real gives your eyes that thick,long, and black look which is my favorite. Be careful though because it?s hard to get this stuff off your eyes. If your too cheap for the benefit eye makeup remover I noticed that olive oil works well too. Also, H20 and Pacifica products do wonders too for makeup removing.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Definitely loved this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look longer, but it does not make them look fuller.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

gorg!

this mascara gives me life!! even on a day i dont want to wear alot of makeup i put this on my lashes and it makes them soo long and full. would deff recommend.

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Pretty Good

My hopes were too high for this product. At around $24 I was hoping for a life changing product. I found it to be a bit gimmicky. It is pretty good mascara it does what it says it will. It does give your lashes a lengthened look, but that's all it does, no curl or great effect. I don't hate it but I probably won't repurchase.

• Drb1991 By  Drb1991
    07.18.16

Good but pricey

4 out of 5 because while it does work good its VERY expensive and doesnt last as long as cheaper mascaras that do the trick just as well. I love the wand, and the look it gives, but the price makes it a one time only buy.

• cassandrahearts By  cassandrahearts
    07.07.16

LOVE

In love with this. I've been using it for years. My eyelashes look HUGE and luscious. The only down side is that the tube itself dries out VERY quickly, within two months I'd say. It also takes forever to take off, but I've found that coconut oil really does the trick.