Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional | SheSpeaks

• Kissurluckystarsx By  Kissurluckystarsx
    10.04.17

Oh boy does this thing work! I have never used another primer that worked as well as this. It is smooth to put on (unlike Clinique) and works so well with my urban decay foundation. The plus, it doesn?t make me break out and doesn?t look like my skin is oily.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

I have large pores and have been using this product off and on for several months. It does a great job of smoothing my face and keeping that look throughout the day. The only downfall with this product is that I feel I have to be putting on my entire face when I use it, so it's not great for a day of running errands.

• jocelyn1430 By  jocelyn1430
    07.23.15

Love it so much! I literally am going to use this forever

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    07.19.15

I received this in my birchbox subscription box. I loved it. It kept my skin soft. It helped keep my powder foundation on longer. The only reason I won't repurchase is due to the price. I can find similar products for less. Check out my U tube channel, ravercat4

• Ashie0685 By  Ashie0685
    07.16.15

This is the best primer out there in my opinion! It has a light scent to it thats very nice, and it covers pores well and gives a nice smooth surface for makeup application

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

Love this stuff! I always try to find a cheaper alternative, but keep coming back to this even if it is just a travel size ;)

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

I was very impressed with this product. As someone with problem skin, it can be very difficult for me to find primers that actually smooth over my pores without smearing, melting or exaggerating my blemishes. This primer works GREAT as a t-zone primer. I have rather large pores & it smoothed over them without melting throughout the day. I would highly recommend this to those who have large pores.

• missalxandrarae By  missalxandrarae
    12.18.14

I decided to try this primer out since I've always heard great reviews about this product. I love Benefit and have always had wonderful things to say about the brand. But for the price, this primer fell short of expectations. It made my skin look luminous, but it didn't really do anything to keep my make up "put" throughout the day.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

A little goes a long way. It will last you forever

• Lupitaa17 By  Lupitaa17
    09.22.14

This stuff is AMAZING but it makes me a little oily.