Benefit Bad Gal Lash | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

I used to use this mascara all the time! This is a great very black mascara that will definitely last all day without leaving that yucky black residue underneath your eyes!

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

Great mascara, gives you the appearance of darker, fuller lashes.

• RachFran By  RachFran
    08.11.15

Its not as great as the other benefit mascaras, but it does do what its supposed to. I would recommend.

• jamie79 By  jamie79
    07.06.15

i was given this as a gift from someone and i have always been the type to think this is a wasted product on my short eyelashes. I tried it and to my suprise it actually gives my short lasehes some shape if you know what i mean. They look fuller and more noticable i love this mascara.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.17.15

To be honest, I don't think this mascara is on par with Benefit's usual quality. This mascara doesn't really add as much volume as I would have liked and the darkest color is still too light for my lashes. Also the brush is quite chunky and large and you have to be really careful with application because it kind of ends up getting in the way and you hit your brow bone with the mascara wand. My advice? Go with Benefit's They're Real, it's a way better product, you won't regret it. But then again to each his own. What may work me may not work for you and vice versa.

• CautiouslyOptimystic By  CautiouslyOptimystic
    11.06.14

I initially received this as a sample from Sephora and it was one of best I have ever received. Your lashes are not only mile long but they still have a natural affect to them as opposed to clumpy and thick. Definitely need to try!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Love it but tends to dry out pretty quickly.

• TtBean By  TtBean
    10.08.14

It an alright mascara- I use to use this religiously, but the truth is that it's not really any better than what you could find at a drug store.

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    09.20.14

I don't see what the fuss is about..I don't find it to be anything but average...just another mascara

• LoriR13 By  LoriR13
    09.05.14

I got a sample of this and wasn't impressed. It was an ok mascara, but my cover girl clump crusher does a much better job for less than half the price.