Bayer Aleve | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is my number one favorite after Excedrin. I get horrible, horrible migraines all the time and I need pain medication quickly if I want to avoid it turning into a super-migraine. I can't imagine what I would do without this stuff, it even works to take away cramp-pains each month!

• Tiff_Nichole89 By  Tiff_Nichole89
    07.21.16

I always use Aleve when I have a headache or any kind of pain and it works great. Fast working and lasts a long time.

• ShaelaNeal By  ShaelaNeal
    12.07.15

works better than any others! I am never without it

• A1denblack By  A1denblack
    08.30.15

I always use Aleve it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Always cures my headache.

• softbabe44 By  softbabe44
    08.19.15

never knew what aleve was or what it can do till you tried it pain knows its place with alevve behind the pain great pain reliever didn't upset tummy when using cleared alot of pain issues up and kept them away for 6-8 hours at a time wasn't harsh.

• africantree By  africantree
    08.19.15

One of my go-to-medicines for just about every ache & pain I have. I like the fact that just 2 a day gets the job done - instead of taking 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours like other brands.

• kwilliford By  kwilliford
    06.15.15

My family always used Advil, but one day I decided to try Aleve instead. And I am glad I did. It works so much better than Advil and Tylenol. It completely got rid of my pain and kicked in faster than the other two. Medicines also tend to make me drowsy, but Aleve does not have that impact on me. It has a place in my medicine cabinet now.

• Perfecttester101 By  Perfecttester101
    05.26.15

Nothing relieves my pain like Aleve does. I keep some of this everywhere. No matter where I am or what I'm doing.. if i need pain relieved then i have this to take it away.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.15.15

This is a life saver to have around when I need to take this when I'm feeling an kind of aches or pains! I'm glad to have a big blue bottle of this around and it has been lasting me a while now! This can relieve my cramps fairly quick as well! :]

• Colibeth By  Colibeth
    04.20.15

Alive is in my medicine cabinet at all times, it's great for sore muscles.

• amaug72 By  amaug72
    04.12.15

With years of back and hip pain after surgery and not wanting to continue prescription medication, Aleve truly has helped me be able to move freely and sleep much better. Highly recommended.