Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Gloss | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

Great lip gloss. It has tingle when you put it on and it stays on well for a gloss. I didn't give it 5 stars because it tends to be a little sticky.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• pinkorchidmakeup By  pinkorchidmakeup
    10.31.13

The best of the best! I LOVE these lip glosses. They last a very long time. Non-sticky, great formula. Totally recommend.

• jillnunn By  jillnunn
    10.31.13

it's hard for me to keep a lipgloss with a pre-teen daughter because we both love this one so much. awesome product! love it

• bishopb95 By  bishopb95
    10.27.13

This is my favorite lip gloss! They have so many different colors that are all beautiful. It is smooth and not at all sticky. It lasts forever also!

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

I don't mind most lip plumping glosses. But this one feels cold and tingles for as long as it is on your lips! I can't stand it! If they made regular glosses, I would probably like them, but I can't stand the feel of these.

• burgchick By  burgchick
    01.21.13

One of my favorite glosses. Love the tingle and staying power on my lips. The color is sheer and beautful. I continue to buy new colors as I love it.

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

I really like this stuff! I like many of the B.E. prods tho. I like the colors and I LOVE the tingle. I didnt like that this stuff was slightly sticky. OF COURSE it is a gloss and is by no means a "stay-put" gloss..but I felt i had to re-apply a little more then I like to. Other then that I love this gloss. I'll most likely be buying more when I'm out :)

• Emmsey By  Emmsey
    08.23.12

Love these. Make lips all tingly and feel great. Slight sticky-ness, but not enough to be a problem. My favorite is Sandy

• acohen By  acohen
    03.22.12

Really nice color and scent and peppermint feel. I just don't like that it's pretty sticky.

• mrsbdavis By  mrsbdavis