Baked Spaghetti (A Family Favorite)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 10 servings
A new approach to a family favorite, spaghetti.
spaghetti noodles (cooked and drained)
cooked ground beef or sausage
cup sour cream
mozzarella or parmesan cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spoon cooked spaghetti into a 9x13 pan
3. In a separate bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture over spaghetti and top with meat and sauce.
5. Cover entire mixture with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 30-45 minutes
7. Allow the dish to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
other recipes in main dishes
Savory cheeses, beef or no beef upon preference, yellow corn tortillas, enchilada sauce, red hot, Tostitos corn chips
A quick and easy pasta dish with the taste of Italy for the entire family to enjoy.
Quickly and easily made in your food processor, use spinach or pureed butternut squash to enhance both the color and vitamin content of this yummy comfor…