Baked Spaghetti (A Family Favorite)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 10 servings
A new approach to a family favorite, spaghetti.
spaghetti noodles (cooked and drained)
cooked ground beef or sausage
cup sour cream
mozzarella or parmesan cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spoon cooked spaghetti into a 9x13 pan
3. In a separate bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture over spaghetti and top with meat and sauce.
5. Cover entire mixture with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 30-45 minutes
7. Allow the dish to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
other recipes in main dishes
A panini with a bit of Latin flair! This pressed sandwich is filled with slices of savory roasted pork and melted Swiss cheese.
Cheesy shrimp and tortellini dish made with jumbo shrimp, cheese filled tortellinis and tomato basil Alfredo sauce.
Root Beer + BBQ Sauce + Chicken = Our go-to recipe in the summer!