Baked Spaghetti (A Family Favorite)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 10 servings
A new approach to a family favorite, spaghetti.
spaghetti noodles (cooked and drained)
cooked ground beef or sausage
cup sour cream
mozzarella or parmesan cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spoon cooked spaghetti into a 9x13 pan
3. In a separate bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture over spaghetti and top with meat and sauce.
5. Cover entire mixture with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 30-45 minutes
7. Allow the dish to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
other recipes in main dishes
Tuna is one of those fishes that just about everyone loves. This dish has all the fun stuff, that's yummy to eat and good for you too.
This pizza is delicious and SUPER easy! Use the Wewalka European round and thin for your dough and make your own sauce. Assemble with whatever ingredient…
A taco recipe for vegetarians, just as tasty as the hamburger kind.