Avon MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 | SheSpeaks

• Faifers Faifers
    03.04.12

I was VERY disapoited by this product. It made my face and whatever it touched, my hands, greasy and oily. Not impressed.

• superwomanunicorn By  superwomanunicorn
    05.11.14

this works but its greasy and oily not the best. i have seen better.but it works.

• MamaTutu By  MamaTutu
    01.03.13

I use this product as a foundation substitute and I like it. I do find that even though it is supposed to be for all skin types, it leaves my skin looking more pale than I would prefer (I have a fairly light complexion to begin with).

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

eww.. this stuff made me feel like I was wearing a TON of makeup UNDER my makeup. IT felt all greasy.. and my pores felt all clogged.. I tried the Magix Face Perfector makeup too, in a compact.. that stuff felt the same way. and I didn't look any better either as far as a primer goes... I just looked like I had lots of makeup on, even when I didnt. Thoroughly disappointed :-(

• Mattabellax3 By  Mattabellax3
    04.24.12

When I sold Avon, I bought this when reps first got the chance. I was iffy and kept trying to give It a chance but it just wash working. It was too greasy. I need something light weight and this was the opposite. Just overall bummed. The commercials seemed very impressive and persuasive!

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

this product is ok. its sort of drying but i love the spf. it does work well as a base.the price is great too.

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.17.12

I like this product, made my face soft and I like it how it has 20 spf protection! Great product for a reasonable price.

• IDJmomofthree By  IDJmomofthree
    03.05.12

Now this stuff is great, I tried this when I ran out of my regular primer plus it was half the price & to my suprise it works well as an undermakup primer or alone on clean skin to control shine and give you a smoother looking complexion! Thumbs Up

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

This was my second go-round at purchasing this as a primer and I found that I you have overly oily skin that it actually created a weird creasing like effect on certain places on my face. If you have normal or slightly oily skin then this might be a great option for you. It doesnt have a foul smell like some primers and the price is reasonable.

• Faifers By  Faifers

• jenshinn By  jenshinn
    03.04.12

I bought this because I have oily skin and thought it might help my makeup last longer, but was disappointed that my makeup seemed to run off my face and ended up looking oily with no make up on. disappointing.