Avon Feelin' Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Review | SheSpeaks

• zyadooo By  zyadooo
    01.10.17

I think it is fairly good but there are better, my dear

• laynatheissen By  laynatheissen
    01.07.17

Goes on sticky

The price is good. I felt like it went on sticky. For me, it did not work, I felt like I had to keep re applying it every hour or I was going to start smelling funky.

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Goes on sticky and leaves a weird feeling. After trying it a couple of times I tossed it.

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

Do not like this at all. Goes on weird and only seems to last a couple hours

• Beautyblissnbluejeans By  Beautyblissnbluejeans
    10.02.15

Loved the smell of this stuff. Didn't work well for me. Affordable. Wouldn't buy again cause just didn't keep me smelling fresh.

• Moneeka29 By  Moneeka29
    06.04.13

It's an okay deodorant... It has a great price but it just doesn't work too well for me. Maybe it could work for someone else.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.29.13

Price is good. I don't like this deodorant I don't feel fresh all day. Goes on sticky

• xenagirl By  xenagirl
    06.14.12

it great and last me a while all day. I'm amazed by this.

• floflolinda By  floflolinda
    06.14.12

I am not a huge fan of the deodorant only because it is a roll on. I prefer the solid deodorants better. Whenever I put the roll on it just feels icky and it leaves a stain.

• krystlbear By  krystlbear
    03.03.12

Not a fan.

• AIDEEG By  AIDEEG
    03.01.12

i have been selling avon for the past 4yrs and this is my number one seller.

• SissySue By  SissySue
    09.17.11

This is the best deodorant in my book! Love the smell and it keeps me fresh all day long!

• davrob94 By  davrob94
    05.06.11

Love this deoderant at well I used to only Ban now I am a Avon deoderant user

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    04.02.11

Very yummy and fresh! Keeps me dry all day and smelling fresh all day as well. =)

• radar525 By  radar525
    09.16.09

I love this deodorant. I was constantly changing deodorants because they didn't work for me in the Georgia heat or irritated my underarm skin. I purchased one of the Feelin' Fresh roll-ons from Avon, and was pretty impressed. The ingredients are at the same concentration as the clinical versions of Dove, Degree, and Secret on the market but it is only $0.99. It dries quickly so I don't worry about white marks on my shirts. The scent is barely noticeable as well, even if you are really sweating, like after a workout. It doesn't irritate my underarms, even after shaving. My only gripe is that this doesn't come in a solid. Otherwise, for the price and effectiveness, this antiperspirant/deodorant is a steal.