Aussie Cleanse Mend Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Angientonee By  Angientonee
    01.05.18

Aussie great an inexpensive

This is a great conditioner its not at all expensive it works great smells great makes my hair very manageable i would recommend this anyone an p.s you can almost always find a coupon either in store online or go to Aussie.com an ask them for a coupon code or coupons mailed to you an they will usually send you a few coupons sometimes even free items

• DebbieMu By  DebbieMu
    11.16.17

Aussie Rave Review

I love everything about this conditioner for my natural curls. It left them bouncy, with shine, and the softness is amazing. It comes in an easy to use bottle for the shower and leaves hair smelling wonderful.

• jadanicole2114 By  jadanicole2114
    07.02.17

This condition literally leaves my hair so soft and it smells so good ❣️

• KasperGrl By  KasperGrl
    04.06.17

Favorite Conditioner

I was sent a complimentary product of Aussie Hair Cleanse & Mend Conditioner from Influenster to test out. I absolutely love this conditioner. It helped keep my hair clean for almost a week before I needed to wash my hair again/