Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Great conditioner for those days when you don?t feel like a 30min-1hr long deep conditioner.

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

My hair is so healthy bc of this!

Just found out about this conditioner this year and I LOVE IT. I get my hair dyed with bleach which is very damaging. My hair is the healthiest it?s been in years.

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Not really a masque

This works fine as a regular conditioner, but I don't find it to be very nourishing or softening. It does smell good, though, and the price is decent.

• Leopardmomma By  Leopardmomma
    09.27.17

Awesomeness

I love to use this when my hair needs that extra moisture. Especially in the winter when I take hot showers and it sucks the moisture out of my hair.

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    09.25.17

Aussie does the Trick with the Frizz

I have been using this miracle conditioning product for years. It's truly amazing for dry and frizzy hair! Wonderful results and much help!

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    09.25.17

Aussie does the Trick with the Frizz

• loudcassi By  loudcassi
    08.02.17

When I was growing up my mom always had one of these in the shower. I was only allowed to use it sparingly because of how tiny the bottles were. I absolutely LOVE how this stuff makes my hair feel. I use all kinds of different brands and types of shampoo and conditioner but I always keep a bottle of this in my shower for those days when my hair feels dry as heck.

• pandagirl72 By  pandagirl72
    07.27.17

Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner

I love Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner. I have curly hair that is also frizzy. This product makes my hair a lot more manageable. Definately helps reduce frizz. Love the scent!

• brittylou22 By  brittylou22
    06.04.17

Silky Smooth Hair

It's a wonderful product. It left my hair feeling silky and incredibly soft. However, I wish there was a different lid or cap to help seal it.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    06.03.17

Wonderful Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment!

This smells amazing and leaves my hair soft in only a few minutes. It also only costs around $3. Lasts a long time too.