Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Leopardmomma By  Leopardmomma
    09.27.17

Awesomeness

I love to use this when my hair needs that extra moisture. Especially in the winter when I take hot showers and it sucks the moisture out of my hair.

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    09.25.17

Aussie does the Trick with the Frizz

I have been using this miracle conditioning product for years. It's truly amazing for dry and frizzy hair! Wonderful results and much help!

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    09.25.17

Aussie does the Trick with the Frizz

• loudcassi By  loudcassi
    08.02.17

When I was growing up my mom always had one of these in the shower. I was only allowed to use it sparingly because of how tiny the bottles were. I absolutely LOVE how this stuff makes my hair feel. I use all kinds of different brands and types of shampoo and conditioner but I always keep a bottle of this in my shower for those days when my hair feels dry as heck.

• pandagirl72 By  pandagirl72
    07.27.17

Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner

I love Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner. I have curly hair that is also frizzy. This product makes my hair a lot more manageable. Definately helps reduce frizz. Love the scent!

• brittylou22 By  brittylou22
    06.04.17

Silky Smooth Hair

It's a wonderful product. It left my hair feeling silky and incredibly soft. However, I wish there was a different lid or cap to help seal it.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    06.03.17

Wonderful Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment!

This smells amazing and leaves my hair soft in only a few minutes. It also only costs around $3. Lasts a long time too.

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

This product is so wonderful when your hair color was left on to long. It works so great . But you have to do as it says .

• Rademah By  Rademah
    05.20.17

This product works wonders!

I absolutely love this deep conditioner!!!! My hair is very thin and dry, and this product works wonders by providing the moisture that my hair desperately seeks.

• LiL_Michelle By  LiL_Michelle
    01.11.17

Great for Drugstore!

This is my all time favorite deep conditioner from the Drugstore. When my hair feels dry and dead or if I used a curlying iron, I would use to wash my hair and give it a little treatment. It makes my hair feel soft, smooth, and healthy. It smells great too. It doesn't leave any product residue like other products do.