Arm & Hammer Complete Care, Fresh Mint, Extra Whitening Toothpaste

Arm & Hammer Complete Care, Fresh Mint, Extra Whitening Toothpaste

3.9
              Rated #52 in Oral Care
8 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

Great! I love the trusted brand. My teeth feel clean and I like that it also whitens!

Fresh Mouth Every Time This made my mouth feel so clean and fresh, I did not notice a huge amount of whiteness difference, but all in all a good toothpaste.

This toothpaste does the work I guess but I am not a fan it does not give me the same feeling comparing to use of other toothpaste, I know this is a safer choice but I need the "clean and fresh" feeling in my mouth and I don't think this works for me.

Safe and effective Arm and Hammer is a brand I trust, and their Complete Care Fresh Mint Extra Whitening Toothpaste is a toothpaste I feel good about using. Baking soda is a safe and effective gentle ingredient to help remove stains so that my teeth look their best. The mint is bold and fresh without being too much.

I got a sample of this in the mail and have been using it for a week now...and my teeth are already getting a shade whiter! I love this product! Aside from the baking soda and peroxide aftertaste (it goes away in a minute or two) , it leaves my teeth feeling great and leaves my breath minty fresh! I haven't had any burning or peeling of the lips....maybe that could be a reaction to it for some people...but it works good for me!

Kroger had these on sale this week BOGO I got 2 of the Extra Whitening and it did whiten my teeth, I drink a pitcher of ice tea a day. I have use other Arm & Hammer toothpaste in the past and did not experience any discomfort like the other reviewers.

this is horrible, i can't even use the Crest ones either. for me, my whole lower lip skin peeled right off. and sores started to form. that was how much it "burned" off me.

I found a $1.00 off coupon on another Arm & Hammer product i was buying, and since we were running low on toothpaste, i decided to give this one a try. It came in a colorful blue and orange box, which caught my eye. Complete Care? ok! Extra Whitening? Even better! -- And since i had a dollar off....why not? I paid $2.99! Best toothpaste i have tried in a long time! It is kinda harsh while brushing, but.....hey, i think if it kinda burns, it must mean its working! It has baking soda & Peroxide in it, so i attibute that to the burn. Anywho, been using it for 4 days now..... and i have noticed a HUGE difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I am a coffee and tea drinker, which certainly stains your teeth....and i have tried many other toothpastes that claim to "whiten" your teeth.... this one REALLY WORKS! I noticed a significant difference in whiteness even after the first use! The tube says it " contains the highest level of refined dental baking soda: The same ingredient many dentists and hygienists use to clean their paitients' teeth" The "Complete Care" claim comes because....as the tube states... it " Deep Cleans, Extra Whitenens teeth, Flouride Cavity Protection, Tartar Control, Low Abrasive formula & Intense Breath Freshening!" I would highly recommend this toothpaste! A+++! I love my new pearly white teeth! *smile*