Apple iPod Shuffle | SheSpeaks

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    07.29.15

I really enjoy my iPod, it is really great for going for a run or going for a motorcycle ride. It is so easy to navigate and holds so many songs that you never get bored! I've had mine for a few years and I took it everywhere until my mother-in-law actually wanted to use it for working out.

• lydiac993 By  lydiac993
    06.16.15

Small enough so it doesn't get in the way when working out. Holds just enough music to give a good variety.

• shardwi1 By  shardwi1
    12.29.14

Really like the Ipod Shuffle. It is in my price range and just what I need for my workouts. It is small enough to put in a pocket or even on an arm band.

• redheadd By  redheadd
    08.01.14

great for a run or the gym . very enjoyable.

• harajuku_beats By  harajuku_beats
    01.03.13

very small and good as an mp3 player never had a complaint and mine is still going. Looks like a piece of very expensive gum lol

• crystf10 By  crystf10
    06.04.10

Son and I have been begging for one of these for birthdays

• coccinella66 By  coccinella66
    10.28.09

Salve a tutte! L'ho appena vinto ad una lotteria (Kingolotto, docet!): č, perņ, la versione da 1GB, molto piccolo e portabilissimo. Il colore č quello classico argenteo.

• shalo66 By  shalo66
    09.05.09

The shuffle holds very little data compared to its counterparts. The only time I ever use mine is while running yet I have found that it is not durable enough to withstand effects of weather, sweat and sun. I have had mine replaced by apple twice now under the warrantee and remain unsatisfied, just waiting for the replacement to break.... By contrast I love my full size ipod...but use is for a very different purpose...

• angiekeeney By  angiekeeney
    08.28.09

love to listen to music when i'm at work, i pods are perfect! you can tune out evrything and focus on work.

• daomimi By  daomimi
    08.17.09

i just got mine and i love it. it clips onto my shirt when i work out and it is so light. one thing i hate is it took forever to get the music into the player so yeah that sucks