Apple iPod Shuffle | SheSpeaks

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    07.29.15

I really enjoy my iPod, it is really great for going for a run or going for a motorcycle ride. It is so easy to navigate and holds so many songs that you never get bored! I've had mine for a few years and I took it everywhere until my mother-in-law actually wanted to use it for working out.

• lydiac993 By  lydiac993
    06.16.15

Small enough so it doesn't get in the way when working out. Holds just enough music to give a good variety.

• shardwi1 By  shardwi1
    12.29.14

Really like the Ipod Shuffle. It is in my price range and just what I need for my workouts. It is small enough to put in a pocket or even on an arm band.

• redheadd By  redheadd
    08.01.14

great for a run or the gym . very enjoyable.

• harajuku_beats By  harajuku_beats
    01.03.13

very small and good as an mp3 player never had a complaint and mine is still going. Looks like a piece of very expensive gum lol

• coccinella66 By  coccinella66
    10.28.09

Salve a tutte! L'ho appena vinto ad una lotteria (Kingolotto, docet!): č, perņ, la versione da 1GB, molto piccolo e portabilissimo. Il colore č quello classico argenteo.

• shalo66 By  shalo66
    09.05.09

The shuffle holds very little data compared to its counterparts. The only time I ever use mine is while running yet I have found that it is not durable enough to withstand effects of weather, sweat and sun. I have had mine replaced by apple twice now under the warrantee and remain unsatisfied, just waiting for the replacement to break.... By contrast I love my full size ipod...but use is for a very different purpose...

• giramin109 By  giramin109
    08.14.09

Super Cute, affordable and great for gym time!!! love it!!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    08.14.09

i was so in love with my 2nd generation shuffle clip until it broke on me, not like i wasn't satisfied that it lasted for 3 years. I am just disappointed that they weren't bringing back the old colors. my shuffle was apple green 1gb. the 2gb doesn't promise this color. I will not be buying anything from apple for a while. i opt for a cheaper mp3 player which is more effective and has a display screen and almost as small as the shuffle. the Sansa. can't go wrong.

• Ireland24 By  Ireland24
    08.13.09

It is super cute with the different colors and it is really easy to use. I got my 9 year old sister one too and she is in love with it, she never leaves it anywhere.