Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Review | SheSpeaks

• Danielle1213 By  Danielle1213
    12.11.20

Best product created

If you hardly have any eyebrows, sparse or just looking for a new brow product, this is it!! You will never go to another brow product. This defines the eyebrow, doesn?t smear or spread and look messy and blends easily.

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.18.20

for a long time i didn?t know how to apply the correctly and it just sat on my vanity, i recently decided to try it again after doing some research on application and found out that i really love this product, it is better suited for a more dramatic look, rather than every day, but if you want your eyebrows to look snatched and not budge, this is the real deal. i especially like to use this toward the tails of my brows to add definition.

• Cherice By  Cherice
    07.19.19

Great but could be better

This is the best eyebrow product I?ve used but my problem is that it drys out and I have to get it wet for it to go on well. The color is rich and it stays on for awhile.

• kthiess By  kthiess
    07.18.19

Best brow product

This is my go-to brow product and lasts all day. It can achieve either the natural or bold look. I also love that this product lasts for a very long time. You use so little every day that it can last.

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.12.19

Amazing

Amazing ! Its The only eyebrow pomade I use. It is super pigmented, easy to apply, creamy, and long lasting. You get a lot of product and you won?t be disappointed. I like to line my eyebrows first and then go in with my Anastasia #12 brush to fill in my brows its really easy to apply and you only need a little bit of product on your brush.

• glammm By  glammm
    07.17.17

Creamy, pigmented, long lasting, and waterproof,

Super creamy, pigmented, long lasting, waterproof, and easy to apply. A little goes a long way so be careful not to use too much. It will dry out eventually so you can mix oils in to help or a makeup primer, you can also avoid all this by simply closing it properly. The product also last long, so far I have mine for 2 years as and as far as dryness I make sure to close the lid properly.

• ExploreBeautyXO By  ExploreBeautyXO
    07.16.17

Worth it

I got this in "Medium Brown" and I love it. Before this I was using Shiseido's brow powder, and then tried Salon Perfect's brow pomade before I transitioned to this product which is my favorite so far. It is highly pigmented so a little bit goes a long way!

• Destiii17 By  Destiii17
    06.27.17

I was comparing the dip brow to the eyebrow pencil (not the brow wiz, the actual pencil) and I chose the pencil over the dip brow. The dip brow does last quite awhile, but it also dries out. The pencil lasts awhile as well, but I didnt have to worry about my pencil drying out because you had to sharpen it every time the color was running low.

• tcuccio By  tcuccio
    05.25.17

ok product

I do like this product. It does come with a lot of product and lasts much longer than the brow wiz does. In my opinion the brow wiz makes your brows look much more natural than the pomade does. It is an ok product

• kileyann By  kileyann
    04.30.17

love this to fill in my brows. i have fuller brows so it fills the little sparse areas nicely and make them a little more sharp and put together

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

I have full brows but i use this for shape and to fill and it is amazing Its waterproof so it will definitely stay on for awhile i love how it does not smudge or come off easily. I purchased both the pencil brow wiz and this and this dipbrow pomade tops the pencil and lasts me much longer ive had it for 3 months now compared to the pencil that lasts me 1month.

• CeliaThao By  CeliaThao
    02.12.17

Eyebrows on Fleek

The Product retails for about $20, you may find it at Sephora or Ulta, when you apply the product it is a little difficult to blend only because it is waterproof, but considering that it is waterproof it is amazing. The most popular color is "Ebony" and "Dark Brown". Those are the shades for dark hair people. It last all day, sleep with it and you will still have eyebrows, the color range is very impressive so you will not feel left out.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I really enjoy the dipbrow formula, its always neck and neck with Benefit's kabrow for me. Which one I prefer always ends up going down to what colour my hair is, as ABH has much warmer shades and only one or two cool tones. The product lasts quite a long time and gives good pigment with just a little bit on the brush. I wouldn't recommend for beginners, shaping eyebrows by hand with a brush is more challenging than using a pencil. Good value for the price as I go through this Way slower than other brow products. I've used up about 3 brow wiz pencils in the time it took me to put a noticeable dent in the middle of the pomade pot.

• cgsmith By  cgsmith
    07.21.16

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!

This is probably one of the best makeup products I've ever bought. You can draw on more brow than you have and it will still look natural if you do it right. Plus, you don't need to get much product on your brush, so this stuff lasts FOREVER! Definitely will buy again.

• Angela811 By  Angela811
    07.12.16

I've got brows now!

Prior to buying this product, i would buy brow pencils such as benefits instant brow pencil, elf eyebrow kit and i was not loving the look. I went to my local Sephora and was overwhelmed with the amount of options. I had to fix this problem so I called my teenage niece and she suggested the Dipbrow. Wow. Who would've thought that teens knew so much? I was wowed with the way it easily applied and for the price it really is a steal.