American Eagle Store | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

Overpriced for the quality of clothes.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    06.05.19

Really terrible clothes Good jeans but expensive.

American Eagle has really gone downhill over the past few years. At first I thought I was just getting too old for their brand but I asked some other people and they agree. The clothes all look like they came from Goodwill. They are used looking, wrinkled and do not look very nice at all. The only good thing about American Eagle anymore is their jeans. They do still make high quality, well fitting jeans but they are so expensive! I understand if you have only one good thing you want to make money off of it, but the prices are just ridiculous. And when they do finally go on clearance, they have sizes 0 and 18 left. That's it. So. I haven't been in an American Eagle store in a while for this reason. I look online every once in a while, but they haven't improved. Very sad because it used to be a really nice store. I don't know if someone else has taken over in the past couple of years or what but their product is trash.

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

They have a ton of cute jeans, but not very many in my size. It would be nice if they had more petite pants in stock in store, so that I don?t have to try on for the size and then go home and order them in a short online.

• justmarried811 By  justmarried811
    01.15.18

Great prices, great quality

Absolutely LOVE this store. Great prices, great quality. My entire closet is filled with basically just AE or Aerie clothes. I usually buy most of the products online because I can usually find better prices but even when I shop in store I always find at least one thing that I love.

• mmaustin2008 By  mmaustin2008
    12.01.17

I buy American Eagle clothes for my children. They love them. Every time I have been in their stores they are having sales. I did however just find out if you sign up for their reward card (free) you can earn points, if you Buy 5 jeans, get 1 free, and other offers.

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    09.28.16

Great Jeans, but That's About It

While their prices are always a little higher, this is the only place I have shopped for jeans in the past five years. Their jeans always fit the best, have the best cuts, are more comfortable by FAR, and - up until I got pregnant - this was the only store that had 00 jeans that were ACTUALLY 00 and weren't really 0/1 and too big. And their jeans have always been very durable. I give four stars for the jeans alone, plus I've gotten some cute dresses from here and they last FOREVER. I've had a few of them for three years. Their shirts and current dresses, however, leave a lot to be desired, and they got rid of the Artist flare jeans and now those are available online only, which is why I'm only giving this four stars instead of five.

• TheCrazyLady By  TheCrazyLady
    08.27.16

Awful store

Maybe it is just me, but our local store is a joke. Overpriced clothing that runs incredibly small, and a store full of rude employees. I honestly would not shop here if I was paid to do so.

• britnyriker By  britnyriker
    07.02.16

so comfy.

comfy clothes, reasonable prices and awesome staff!

• JMCCALL By  JMCCALL
    01.10.16

This store is expensive. It does have nice clothes and they are a higher quality, but with growing kids, I don't want to spend that kind of money for one season.

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

One of my favorite stores to shop. The jeans are the best -comfort & style. They have a wide variety of washes and fits.

• sandrabrise By  sandrabrise
    07.02.15

Most of my family's clothes come from AE. I love the clothes and quality, but I have figured that I have to be patient to avoid paying full price since many of their items are expensive. The best jeans I have ever owned come from here.