Always Infinity Overnight Review | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.11.20

Always Infinity Overnight are a good size to sleep in and aren't super bulky. They help prevent leaks. I've even used overnights during the day on my heavy days because of the longer size.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.11.20

Always Alway

I think this is a great product but for me but it stills leaks through on the sides. It does absorb to the max but I hate waking up to stick another piece of clothing in the wash. They are long and thick and durable but I can't stand that leak! If I lay on my stomach, I will be fine but I am a wild sleeper so that won't happen .

• Mlumley By  Mlumley
    11.05.19

Always pads have been my go to

I personally really like these pads. I have unpredictable periods at the moment since I am still breastfeeding some periods are super light others are like a crime scene. These pads have saved my bed sheets many times. I normally have more in the front of my pands but when I'm sleeping it's very unpredictable where it will land on a pad. These pads are great full coverage and don't slide around on me. 100% will buys again and recommend to a friend.

• Serpentina By  Serpentina
    05.21.19

Pads aren't my thing, but...

After having surgery in an area, these guys were my best friends. I usually use Diva Cup, and this saved my life. Due to the fact that I had recently had surgery (about 2 days after surgery) it was really nice just to stick the pad on my panty and call it the day. The pad stayed in place and held up pretty well. I normally would get rashes because the pad would irritate my skin, but these guys did the job and didn't cause any rashes!!! If they were environmentally friendly, I would probably use them frequently.

• Serpentina By  Serpentina
    05.21.19

Pads aren't my thing, but...

• Catsarepurry By  Catsarepurry
    06.30.18

Love them

I loved this product! No leaks what so ever! I am more of a tampon person but I really love these they are so thin. I recommend this product.

• luna33 By  luna33
    12.20.17

Best pads

The only product I use for that time of the month !! Work great had never had any accidents or overflows as long as you change it accordingly !

• Csramp15 By  Csramp15
    10.26.17

Great to use overnight. One of the better ones that doesn't allow leaking. Will use again

• Peoplesx4 By  Peoplesx4
    05.16.17

One of the best i have used. Definitely recommend. No leaking at night.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good product

These are a great way to stop leaking overnight if you don't use tampons and don't want to keep one in over night.

• ChemStarr13 By  ChemStarr13
    07.23.16

Perfect Protection

Perfect overnight pad. Never have to worry about accidents at nights.

• claudinis89 By  claudinis89
    07.19.16

Best ever!

These are the best pads ever! Works great! Absorbs like no other also very comfortable. Definitely worth buying and really recommend.

• Apwfiv By  Apwfiv
    07.19.16

These are one of my favorite overnight pads. Very thin and relatively comfortable for overnight!

• Misskaayla By  Misskaayla
    07.18.16

Always is one of my favorite brands! I myself use tampons more than pads, mainly cause I could never find a pad that felt comfortable to wear. I tried this particular brand and loved it! They're so soft and thin, almost feels as if nothing is there. I would highly recommend these.

• LealLes By  LealLes
    07.07.16

So worth it

I have gotten free samples for a return of an honest review. I haven't gotten a sample of this but I've purchased before and let me tell you that these are so good when you have a heavy period and stain yourself