Always Infinity Overnight maxi pads | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.18.12

As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."

• kramash kramash
    07.10.12

I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.

• Catsarepurry By  Catsarepurry
    06.30.18

Love them

I loved this product! No leaks what so ever! I am more of a tampon person but I really love these they are so thin. I recommend this product.

• luna33 By  luna33
    12.20.17

Best pads

The only product I use for that time of the month !! Work great had never had any accidents or overflows as long as you change it accordingly !

• Csramp15 By  Csramp15
    10.26.17

Great to use overnight. One of the better ones that doesn't allow leaking. Will use again

• Peoplesx4 By  Peoplesx4
    05.16.17

One of the best i have used. Definitely recommend. No leaking at night.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good product

These are a great way to stop leaking overnight if you don't use tampons and don't want to keep one in over night.

• ChemStarr13 By  ChemStarr13
    07.23.16

Perfect Protection

Perfect overnight pad. Never have to worry about accidents at nights.

• claudinis89 By  claudinis89
    07.19.16

Best ever!

These are the best pads ever! Works great! Absorbs like no other also very comfortable. Definitely worth buying and really recommend.

• Apwfiv By  Apwfiv
    07.19.16

These are one of my favorite overnight pads. Very thin and relatively comfortable for overnight!

• Misskaayla By  Misskaayla
    07.18.16

Always is one of my favorite brands! I myself use tampons more than pads, mainly cause I could never find a pad that felt comfortable to wear. I tried this particular brand and loved it! They're so soft and thin, almost feels as if nothing is there. I would highly recommend these.

• LealLes By  LealLes
    07.07.16

So worth it

I have gotten free samples for a return of an honest review. I haven't gotten a sample of this but I've purchased before and let me tell you that these are so good when you have a heavy period and stain yourself