Always Infinity Overnight Review | SheSpeaks

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    03.12.21

Always Infinity Overnight works well to keep you dry and protected!

• Beshears By  Beshears
    02.18.21

Always Descrete pads bad

I have used Always sanitary pad in the past, and have always been happy with them. The NEW Always Discrete pads are out now, and I decided to try a package of them. Normally I get the 4 or 5 "drop", which I'm sure ladies will know when looking at the package. Once in a while I get the package that says "long" too. Well to say the least, I almost went into SHOCK when I started using these. On the package it says "order block" too. Well I find these pads could almost wrap around my "waste." To me they were for someone that must weigh around 160lbs, but that was NOT me. Also with the 4 or 5 leakage, that should be perfect, and this was a "6." The pads were STILL leaking, and was NOT blocking any odor that might be there. All I can say is I was very DISAPPOINTED in these type of pads.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    02.10.21

Comfortable

Comfortable, very absorbing and most night leak free.

• aritayes By  aritayes
    01.28.21

Reliable

Actually lasts most of the night. Very comfortable and big enough for those that constantly move around while sleeping.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.11.20

Always Infinity Overnight are a good size to sleep in and aren't super bulky. They help prevent leaks. I've even used overnights during the day on my heavy days because of the longer size.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.11.20

Always Alway

I think this is a great product but for me but it stills leaks through on the sides. It does absorb to the max but I hate waking up to stick another piece of clothing in the wash. They are long and thick and durable but I can't stand that leak! If I lay on my stomach, I will be fine but I am a wild sleeper so that won't happen .

• Mlumley By  Mlumley
    11.05.19

Always pads have been my go to

I personally really like these pads. I have unpredictable periods at the moment since I am still breastfeeding some periods are super light others are like a crime scene. These pads have saved my bed sheets many times. I normally have more in the front of my pands but when I'm sleeping it's very unpredictable where it will land on a pad. These pads are great full coverage and don't slide around on me. 100% will buys again and recommend to a friend.

• Serpentina By  Serpentina
    05.21.19

Pads aren't my thing, but...

After having surgery in an area, these guys were my best friends. I usually use Diva Cup, and this saved my life. Due to the fact that I had recently had surgery (about 2 days after surgery) it was really nice just to stick the pad on my panty and call it the day. The pad stayed in place and held up pretty well. I normally would get rashes because the pad would irritate my skin, but these guys did the job and didn't cause any rashes!!! If they were environmentally friendly, I would probably use them frequently.

• Serpentina By  Serpentina
    05.21.19

Pads aren't my thing, but...

• Catsarepurry By  Catsarepurry
    06.30.18

Love them

I loved this product! No leaks what so ever! I am more of a tampon person but I really love these they are so thin. I recommend this product.

• luna33 By  luna33
    12.20.17

Best pads

The only product I use for that time of the month !! Work great had never had any accidents or overflows as long as you change it accordingly !

• Csramp15 By  Csramp15
    10.26.17

Great to use overnight. One of the better ones that doesn't allow leaking. Will use again

• Peoplesx4 By  Peoplesx4
    05.16.17

One of the best i have used. Definitely recommend. No leaking at night.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good product

These are a great way to stop leaking overnight if you don't use tampons and don't want to keep one in over night.

• ChemStarr13 By  ChemStarr13
    07.23.16

Perfect Protection

Perfect overnight pad. Never have to worry about accidents at nights.