Always Infinity Overnight maxi pads | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.18.12

As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."

• kramash kramash
    07.10.12

I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.11.20

Always Infinity Overnight are a good size to sleep in and aren't super bulky. They help prevent leaks. I've even used overnights during the day on my heavy days because of the longer size.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.11.20

Always Alway

I think this is a great product but for me but it stills leaks through on the sides. It does absorb to the max but I hate waking up to stick another piece of clothing in the wash. They are long and thick and durable but I can't stand that leak! If I lay on my stomach, I will be fine but I am a wild sleeper so that won't happen .

• Mlumley By  Mlumley
    11.05.19

Always pads have been my go to

I personally really like these pads. I have unpredictable periods at the moment since I am still breastfeeding some periods are super light others are like a crime scene. These pads have saved my bed sheets many times. I normally have more in the front of my pands but when I'm sleeping it's very unpredictable where it will land on a pad. These pads are great full coverage and don't slide around on me. 100% will buys again and recommend to a friend.

• Serpentina By  Serpentina
    05.21.19

Pads aren't my thing, but...

After having surgery in an area, these guys were my best friends. I usually use Diva Cup, and this saved my life. Due to the fact that I had recently had surgery (about 2 days after surgery) it was really nice just to stick the pad on my panty and call it the day. The pad stayed in place and held up pretty well. I normally would get rashes because the pad would irritate my skin, but these guys did the job and didn't cause any rashes!!! If they were environmentally friendly, I would probably use them frequently.

• Serpentina By  Serpentina
    05.21.19

Pads aren't my thing, but...

• Catsarepurry By  Catsarepurry
    06.30.18

Love them

I loved this product! No leaks what so ever! I am more of a tampon person but I really love these they are so thin. I recommend this product.

• luna33 By  luna33
    12.20.17

Best pads

The only product I use for that time of the month !! Work great had never had any accidents or overflows as long as you change it accordingly !

• Csramp15 By  Csramp15
    10.26.17

Great to use overnight. One of the better ones that doesn't allow leaking. Will use again

• Peoplesx4 By  Peoplesx4
    05.16.17

One of the best i have used. Definitely recommend. No leaking at night.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good product

These are a great way to stop leaking overnight if you don't use tampons and don't want to keep one in over night.