Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.19.18

Luxurious Lashes

This mascara will give your lashes definition, add extra volume, and lengthen! It does not clump either! I love how I can really create the way I want my lashes to look!

• daisygirl673 By  daisygirl673
    04.02.12

I have tried 30 different mascaras. Because of my active lifestyle, they all end up running down my face, or creating big black splotches under my eyes. Almay One Coat Waterproof mascara is the ONLY mascara that can stand up to running, swimming, biking...all without coming off. Yet at night, I wash my face with cleanser, and it comes right off. LOVE this mascara!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Not bad...... But as the time went on it weighed heavy on my lashes and flaked!

• JodyannL By  JodyannL
    10.26.11

I have tried all kinds of other mascaras - bested rated and all price ranges. I always come back to this Almay. I use the waterproof and take it off with Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads. Like all other mascaras, however, I like it best when I've used the tube for a while - better coverage.

• JoyceMarie62 By  JoyceMarie62
    10.16.11

Almay would be my favorite mascara because I have short eyelashes and the mascara just adds length. And the eyeliner is long lasting.

• allmystuff By  allmystuff
    09.23.11

I have had not-good-luck with almost every Almay product. I can't even explain it other than my face seems to 'eat it'! Even with a primer. The mascaras all annoyed my eyes or just flaked off. I couldn't get a smooth even application w/o clumps, on any mascara. ( bought a lot of different Almay products when Walgreens ran a sale) It was disappointing because when I was a teen they had such a good reputation! Now it seems the stuff is cheap.

• perfectlyflawed By  perfectlyflawed
    09.09.09

Wow I deff have to try this then. I usually use two mascara's b/c if I want lashes that look fake cuz their that big I need a volume and a length. I really like the Lash blast but i'm going to try this one too. Thanks for your reviews.

• psycnurse By  psycnurse
    09.08.09

i love this product. used high dollar until i lost my job, so i bought this and its as good or better than what i was using.

• maryjane28 By  maryjane28
    08.16.09

yea i tried it and i loved it how could something so cheap leave your eyelashes more longer thicker. i recommend it!

• Jaclyn430 By  Jaclyn430
    08.06.09

I love this mascara...it's also good if your eyes are "sensitive" to make-up.