Aldi Supermarket | SheSpeaks

• LatinMama LatinMama
    05.16.16

I visited Aldi's' store in SC, NC and MS and my experience has been amazing. The produce is fresh and a lot cheaper than other grocery stores. They carry a large variety of frozen products and the ones I have tried are really good. My kids love the French toast sticks from Aldi. The only thing I do not like is that you cannot pay with credit and you have to bag your own groceries.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    01.31.15

Aisles are just to narrow! Produce looked horribly old, and there was barley a selection of "fresh produce" . Just awful.

• loudcassi By  loudcassi
    08.02.17

My favorite grocery store!!!! The products are super cheap and still great quality. I recommend Aldi to ALL my friends and coworkers.

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Bad FL Aldi

My FL location is less than satisfactory, I would not recommend this store to others because their produce is usually rotten, their aisles are cramped and seemingly disorganized, and the staff is rude. I am very picky when it comes to produce and I usually will go elsewhere after looking at Aldi's selection. The staff do not speak back when spoken to and often throw items in the cart without and regard for possible breakage or damaged of your items. The reason I occassionally continue to shop at Aldi's is for the specialty items I can find in very few other places like a specific type of iced coffee and chocolate covered espresso beans.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    08.01.16

Good Grocery Store

Aldi's is very affordable compared to big supermarket stores. Also they have a lot fresh fruits and vegetables. They are trying to be like whole foods. I always spend half of what I usually buy at the bigger supermarket stores. The food is good quality. They don't have everything like bigger supermarkets do.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

• Kmkking By  Kmkking
    11.01.15

While they have great prices on select items, I feel that their overall selection is quite small. I have to be in search of something specific that I know they carry in order to shop there.

• vlb0920 By  vlb0920
    08.16.15

Love, Love--this is one of our frequent shopping spots for groceries. We love the cottage cheese, cheese and produce. Must take a quarter to get a cart and bags to pack your food in or pick up an empty box along the way around the store.

• daisymae1213 By  daisymae1213
    08.16.15

Prices are fantastic but the quality of some of the items are hit & miss. Also they really need to get better at keeping items in stock. Produce also tends to go bad fast in my opnion. If you are interested in stretching your grocery budget then Aldi's is the place. But if you want a great shopping experience, lots of choices and high quality then Aldi's may not be for you.

• letsgoshopping By  letsgoshopping
    08.16.15

Thank you Aldi for all the fresh fruits and veggies as well as gluten free choices!!! Prices are perfect and selection is wonderful! We always find fun things and good deals!

• TiffanyH17 By  TiffanyH17
    07.28.15

I Love the prices & quality of their brand items. I save hundreds each month by simply shopping at Aldi. It's cheaper and easier than clipping coupons for name brand items at other grocery stores.

• ebro12 By  ebro12
    07.28.15

They have decent prices and selection, however, they don't always keep the same items. That is both good and bad; good because you can find new things, but bad since you can't get the same thing over and over.