Aldi Supermarket | SheSpeaks

• LatinMama LatinMama
    05.16.16

I visited Aldi's' store in SC, NC and MS and my experience has been amazing. The produce is fresh and a lot cheaper than other grocery stores. They carry a large variety of frozen products and the ones I have tried are really good. My kids love the French toast sticks from Aldi. The only thing I do not like is that you cannot pay with credit and you have to bag your own groceries.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    01.31.15

Aisles are just to narrow! Produce looked horribly old, and there was barley a selection of "fresh produce" . Just awful.

• Staskosgirl By  Staskosgirl
    02.25.20

Great Quality at Low Prices and then some

I?ve become obsessed! This has become my go to grocery store and the new weekly items have me going every week. The prices are outstanding as is the quality. The candles OMG smell so good and only $3.99. They sell chicken fillets that taste just like Chick-fil-A in the air fryer. Love love Aldi.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    12.16.19

Give Aldi a chance

I do really find that I can save money shopping at Aldi. Bring your quarter so you can get your cart and bags to pack your groceries in. Many things are cheaper here than at Walmart. I really like the bags of salad and buy 2-4 at a time. I have also bought little potted plants here that are somehow still alive 4 months after purchasing them.

• orchidlady01 By  orchidlady01
    12.15.19

Aldi's is my grocery store

Aldi has become my grocery store of choice. I love the double guarantee on returns (you get another product + money back) and the product selection is not as extensive as larger stores but it has all the basics and the quality is good. Low prices are an even better reason to shop there!

• kymom13 By  kymom13
    12.14.19

Good produce

Aldi's carries affordable and fresh fruits and vegetables. I have never had an issue with rotten or an unfresh product. Their brand name of appliances and clothing are decent but do not last as long as name brand products. Their meats are good quality, though.

• 20manderz08 By  20manderz08

Great store, low prices

I have recently more so falling in love with Aldi. They have so many good finds for reasonable prices.

• kimana517 By  kimana517
    12.13.19

I love Aldi. I grew up with them in Illinois, but they weren't in Jacksonville, FL, where I live now, until recently. I was thrilled to be able to go back to shopping at them! Their prices are great and 90% of the time their food is just as good as name brands. I love getting a dozen eggs for $1 and a gallon of milk for $2.49. (Prices vary by region.) Produce is usually good. I love their specialty cheeses. I've fallen victim to the Aisle of Tempting Randomness so many times as well! Minus 1* for less variety than most grocery stores and having to remember your own bags.

• jenni104 By  jenni104
    12.13.19

Ours is horrible here in NE Indiana, just horrible, The other discount supermarkets seem like a luxury quality stores compared to what they have at our local Aldi, bad meat, wilted produce, and really snotty and mean checkers, (except one person there is a sweet heart) but other than them it is so horrible, I avoid the place like the plague.

• candries By  candries

Fun place to shop

LOVE LOVE ALDI! The prices are great and you never know what you will find there!

• psychscorp By  psychscorp
    12.13.19

Staples and seasonal items are great at Aldi

Aldi is a great place to buy staples and seasonal items. In particular their Specially Selected Vanilla ice cream is exceptional. The value of their products cannot be beat!

• chermainelowe By  chermainelowe

Great prices.

I love how affordable this store is. I go here for my oils and grains that are much more expensive at other stores. It's a clean environment and eco friendly that they dont use bags.