AMC Breaking Bad Review | SheSpeaks

• Niesha2013 By  Niesha2013
    09.13.15

I started this show and watched 3 episodes nonstop for 3 days. Once I stopped watching for a day, I could no longer force myself to binge watch anymore. I want to know what happens, but it seems like the same thing kept happening over and over. I hear that it's really a good show. Maybe I'll finish it when I get some free time. It is definitely addicting and should be saved for when you have time to be glued to the tv screen for days.

• Skyvark By  Skyvark
    07.07.15

Excellent series! First two episodes are slightly show, but gets awesome by the third or fourth episode in. Addictive!

• sisterpale By  sisterpale
    07.01.15

Watched the entire season. Very addictive show. The first episode pulled me in and had to watch them all.

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

This show is beyond phenomenal. The cinematography alone, is just beyond words. The camera angles, the shots, the lighting...the direction, the acting... Not all shows live up to the hype. This one does. Watch it. Then watch it again. Be amazed at what you missed, and be humbled by it's brilliance.

• fabyzoe By  fabyzoe
    11.17.14

Absolutely amazing. Its cliffhangers make you stay tuned until the end. It also has great character development, especially from the protagonist, Walter White. Great acting. Definately must watch.

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.24.14

This is one of the best shows out there! The cast is amazing. The storyline is even better! The show is very very addicting and my husband and I recommend it to anyone who asks for a new show to watch. I was sad to see it end but the way it did end was amazing! It keeps you going and you don't want to stop watching it!

• amandataylor84 By  amandataylor84
    09.12.14

This show was awesome, miss it.

• Liz032063 By  Liz032063
    09.12.14

I watched this show a couple months ago! It was great!

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.11.14

If you don't love the first episode you won't love the show. I could not binge watch this show though and definitely took my time only because it was so emotional. The last season was done perfectly and definitely makes this one of the best shows ever.

• cupidbaby0311 By  cupidbaby0311
    09.11.14

Yet another crazy show I'm totally addicted too! I didn't like it as much towards the end, but of course I had to stick it out. Sad it's over - Loved poor Jesse!

• mfishah By  mfishah
    11.11.13

I got into the show late. I didn't think that I would like it. omg! how awesome! sorry its over now but they wrapped the show up perfectly.

• Cowgirl07 By  Cowgirl07
    11.07.13

I tried desperately to get into this show starting at the beginning. But it really wasn't that interesting. The main character was a tad annoying and the plot just didn't do it for me. I know I'm going against the grain here and everyone I've talked to loves the show, but I just didn't enjoy it.

• Neria86 By  Neria86
    11.07.13

BEST SHOW EVER TO APPEAR ON AMC. Wish it could continue but I still enjoy the old episodes.

• maefox By  maefox
    07.18.13

This is my favorite T.V. show. You'll probably watch an entire season in like one night because it is so addicting. The writing of this show is amazing. Vince Gilligan is genius! I have completely fallen in love with the main characters Walt and Jesse. Yes, it's a little gritty, but soooo good. New season of Breaking Bad come on August 11, so better start watching now!

• blackwaltz By  blackwaltz
    10.08.09

This show is amazing! The actors nail the life dead on! This is a definite must watch if you want something more complex than all the reality tv BS that's on every channel!